This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 6 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To seek a challenging and rewarding position that will give me the opportunity to provide significant value to a stable, progressive organization offering career growth through proven performance.
|• During Engineering phase, evaluated and finalized layouts, diagrams including hook up diagrams, P & IDs, instrument index, cable layouts & schedules, wiring interconnection, Junction Boxes, data sheets, specifications, Material Requisitions, Technical Bids evaluations for instrumentation as per Hazardous area classification, supporting HART and Foundation Field bus signals.
• During Engineering phase, evaluated and finalized I/O list for control systems, specifications, Material Requisitions, Technical Bids evaluations for DCS / ESD control system (YOKOGAWA CENTUM VP/ PROSAFE RS), Fire Alarm System (Siemens), telecom system and review the cause and effect diagrams, respective calculation of control elements as per UOP project specifications, standard specifications, bid document, API RP 551, API RP 552 and existing JGC documents.
• During DCS and ESD detail engineering worked with YOKOGAWA Singapore, and (CNCEC) with respect to review and finalization of HIS Graphics, ILD development, configuration issues (such as complex loop development, alarm, trip condition implementations as per UOP project specifications).
• Reviewed instrumentation for package equipment such as Reactor, Compressor, Heater, Fire & Gas safety system etc submitted by the Vendor/ contractors and giving the comments as per UOP project specifications, Bid documents as well as code and standards such as API RP 551.
• Reviewed and finalized spare parts on the basis of SPIR by contractor/ vendor.
• Expedited procurement, delivery and inspection activities with M/s CNCEC.
• Discussed with (M/S CNCEC) and (Yokogawa Singapore) for DHDS ESD / DCS system interfacing issues with existing system of MCR.
• Discussed with (M/S CNCEC) and (Siemens China) for DHDS FAS system interfacing issues with existing system of MCR.
• Reviewed construction procedure such as instrumentation erection, calibration and loop testing procedure submitted by M/s CNCEC.
• Instrumentation installation and control system execution activities such as loop testing, calibration and integrity etc
• Monitored the installation and integrity activities of Fire Alarm System (FAS).
• Schedule and weekly plan check to catch up the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
• Knowledge of MOM, TRC and HAZOP studies, PTW procedure and safety.
USMAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (HAMDARD UNIVERSITY)
2005-2007 MS AUTOMATION & CONTROL
1st Division(Gold Medalist)
Sir Syed University of Engineering
& Technology, Karachi, Pakistan.
2001 – 2004 B.S. Electronics
D.J Sindh Govt. Science College, Karachi.
1999– 2000 Higher Secondary Certificate H.S.C ( Pre- Engineering )
CMI Public School Karachi.
1997-1998 Secondary School Certificate, S.S.C ( Science Group )
• Five days on site engineering training of DCS (CENTUM VP) by the YOKOGAWA Engineering Asia pacific (YEA) Singapore.
|• MS IN AUTOMATION AND CONTROL SYSTEM WITH GOLD MEDAL
• PERFORMED INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ACTIVITES IN A TEAM WORK DURING UPGRADATION OF BOTTLE GRADE CHIPS (BGC) TO TEXTILE GRADE.
• NITOGEN PLANT INSTALLATION, COMMISIONING AND START UP.
• Worked on Project planning in MS Project 2000. Working knowledge of CMMS.
• Worked on PDMS by NAVISWORK software.
• Experienced in working with MS Office XP- Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Having good skill & knowledge in installing and troubleshooting of different operating systems including, Microsoft Windows9x, MS Windows NT, and MS Windows XP.
• One Yr Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking Solution from Petroman & SBTE.