This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 17 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
to work for oil and gas or petrochemical industry as Manager Instrumentation & Engineering.
Electronics & Instrumentation:
Distributed Control Systems,
PID Controllers, DC Drives, AC Drives,
Recorders, Flow, Temperature, Pressure, Moistures Meters / Sensors & Transmitters, Control Valves, Safety / Relief Valves, Signal Transmitters, Pressure Gauges, Level Gauges & Switches, Actuators, Pneumatics & Electronic), Vibration Analyzers,
Dynamic Balancing Machines, Differential
Pressure type Instruments, etc.
PLC based Hydraulic Control Systems, PLC based Pneumatic Control Systems
Graphite Heat Exchangers
Blowers / Air & Gas Dryers
Mechanical Infrastructure, Fabrication of Tanks, Vessels, Pipelines,
Pumps, Air actuators, Cylinders, Conveyors, etc
Compressors Helical Rotary Screw type from Atlas Copco & Boge
Chillers Absorption type from York & Carrier
Air Handling Units Double Duct type from Sabro, York & LTG
Boilers fire tube type from Marshall & Standardkessel
Reverse Osmosis Plant from world leader Culligan, Water Softening Plants
Gas Fired Generators from MWM Germany, Diesel Generators
Sub Stations, HT Panels, LT Panels, Distribution System, Cabling
Motor Control Systems, Power Factor Panels, etc
QUALIFICATIONS: INSTITUTIONS & YEAR OF PASSING:
MBA : Asian Management Institute,
IQRA University Karachi in 1999.
B. E. (Elect.) : N.E.D. University of Engg. &
Technology, Karachi in 1991.
Higher Secondary : Cadet College Petaro in 1986.
Secondary School : Cadet College Petaro in 1984.
ƒæ Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2000 (UKAS)
ƒæ Total Quality Management (TQM)
ƒæ Introduction to ISO ¡V 14001 : 1996 (EMS)
ƒæ Industrial Hydraulics & Pneumatics
ƒæ Labor Laws / Negotiations with CBA
ƒæ Maintenance Management System
ƒæ Instrumentation & Digital Control
ƒæ Code of Conduct for WRAP / WALMART / LEVIS / SARALEE, etc.
ƒæ MS Office
ƒæ HSE / Fire Fighting / First Aid
My job responsibilities include:
• To establish, implement and monitor Maintenance Polices,
• To manage the entire Maintenance Operations,
• To liaison with Production/ Process Department for effective implementation of Scheduled Maintenance, Shut Down Maintenance, Emergency Maintenance and Routine Maintenance.
• To set Objectives for all the engineers reporting to me,
• To ensure that the plant is operating at optimum efficiency,
• Planning & execution of the Preventive, Emergency & routine maintenance,
• Forecasting & Ordering of essential spare parts,
• Planning, marinating and controlling of inventory, budgeted cost, down time,
• To devise short term and long term strategies for plant operation, modifications / up gradation, its implementation through dedicated teamwork is also my responsibility.
• To ensure the optimum utilization of manpower & resources,
• To deal with vendors, manufacturers & other service providers,
• To prepare feasibility reports for potential investment opportunities,
• To liaison with foreign suppliers for in time availability of spare parts,
• To procure machineries for new projects,
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services