Design Engineer having 2 years & 4 months of experience in Static Equipment
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To obtain a challenging position involving Static Equipment design where I will be able to utilize my knowledge and experience to quickly absorb and implement new technologies, while making significant contributions to a company's growth.
• Knowledge of Mechanical equipment design packages like Compress (CODEWARE), PV Elite & CODECALC (COADE) and various in-house developed software programs as gained through hands on experience.
• Conversant with International Standards like ASME SEC VIII DIV 1, TEMA, API, WRC107/297,IS-875 Part 3.
• Mechanical Calculation for Pressure Vessels.
• Mechanical & Thermal Calculation for TEMA Type Heat Exchangers.
• Preparation / review of Mechanical datasheets for Pressure Vessels, Shell & Tube Exchangers
• Technical Bid Evaluation of Static Equipments.
• Vendors' Document Review including design calculation, procedures like hydrotest procedure, painting procedure, drawings and other specifications.
• Control of design information for static equipment engineering exchanged with other disciplines, vendor and client.
• Vendor Co-ordination, control and monitoring of vendor documents.
• Resolution of Site Engineering Requests.
• Technical Support for Static Equipment Fabrication and Site Erection.
„« B Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Julyˇ¦ 2006
Moradabad Institute of Technology, Moradabad, 72.75%
„« Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Julyˇ¦ 2003
Sanjay Gandhi Polytechnic, Jagdispur, Sultanpur, 82.54%
„« Board of Intermediate Education (U.P.Board), Juneˇ¦ 1999
A.H.Inter College ,Musafirkhana, Sultanpur, 68.8%
„« Board of High School Education (U.P.Board), Juneˇ¦ 1997
A.H.Inter College ,Jagdishpur, Sultanpur, 65.5%
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental