Heru Agung Setyanto Resume of Piping Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Piping Engineer job project
1.Check materials prior to dispatch and ensure they are fully compliant with client specification.
2.Provide material specifications and or selection criteria.
3.Ensure quality of works in accordance with Quality Management Plan including development of Method Statements and Checklists and is in adherence to company safety policies
4.Supervise the works and performance of subordinates, as designated.
5.Reviewed of client’s engineering standard and engineering procedure.
6.Reviewed ISO Drawing, Plan drawing and P & ID for installation of piping work.
7.Monitoring of work progress, assigning resources to achieved the target schedule.
8.Source materials whilst taking into consideration quality and whether delivery time is adequate and suited for project schedule.
9.Establish and develop relations with client, involving attendance at regular meetings with the aim of demonstrating an in depth knowledge of work at hand to aid the company in achieving repeat business.
•Elementary School of Wanareja 1 , Brebes, Central Java (1986 – 1992)
•Junior high school 1 Negeri of Bumiayu, Brebes, Central Java (1992 – 1995)
•Senior High School 1 Negeri of Bumiayu, Brebes, Central Java (1995 - 1998)
•Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology (ITS) in Naval Architecture Engineering Department at Faculty of Ocean Technology ( 1999-2005)
•Experimentation on the ship model resistance in Hidrodynamics Laboratory, Naval Architect & Ship Building Engineering Department ITS – Surabaya.( 2001).
• Understanding fatigue analysis philosophy application.
• A good understanding client liaison, codes and standard as JIS, API, DNV, ANSI, ABS, ASME, NACE, BS and ASTM.
• Understanding construction designs for new vessel.
• Understanding calculation ballasting for the ship.
• Understanding Propeller Design as a mover of a vessel.
• Understanding Piping System of a Vessel.
• Understanding design general arrangement for new ship.
• Ability operated Auto Cad.
• Ability operated Caesar II 5.00 pipe stress analysis program.
• Ability operated PDMS.
• Ability Microsoft word.
• Ability Microsoft Excel.
• Ability Microsoft Power Point.
• Fluent English both of Written and Speaking.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement