This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To continue to supply outstanding recruitment services to the oil and gas industry.
I have enjoyed an extensive career in the Oil & Gas industry, both technically and in the provision of recruitment services to some of world’s largest resource companies and engineering firms.
A proven professional operating in the resource sector experienced in all aspects of domestic and international recruitment.
My technical background has assisted me in the successful provision of senior recruitment services while based in Australia, S. E. Asia, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Qatar.
High level computer skills including Excel, Word and various Database systems
Familiar with all aspects of the Oil and Gas industry
Advanced networking, business development and communication skills
Diploma in Cartography
Autocad / Microstation certificates
10 – Present Rider Hunt Int.
Achievements include the successful provision of:
• Project Controls / Contracts Mgmt. and Admin. / QS teams to Chevron for their projects based in Perth and fab. sites in S. Korea, Batam and China.
• Contracts Mgmt. support to Woodside for their projects based in Perth.
• Contracts Mgmt. support to oil and gas clients in S. E. Asia including Shell in KL.
08 - 10 Independent Consultant
Recruitment Manager - Consultant
Following my return from the Middle East provided contract consultancy services to some major agencies in Perth.
03 - 08 Link Project Services Pty Ltd (LPS)
Based initially in Perth then Abu Dhabi responsible for:
• Budget prep., monthly reporting and manpower planning exercises.
• Overseeing visas, mobilisations etc.
• Hands on end to end recruitment activities (daily)
• Maintenance of company HSE policies
• Opening / staffing new offices in Dubai and Qatar.
Major personal achievements include:
• Staffing the Bayu Undan project in WA for ConocoPhillips.
• The provision of H U & C personnel for the SEIC projects’ Lun-B and P-A platforms in the shipyards of S. Korea and on Sakhalin Is. for Shell.
• The supply of Project Controls, QA/QC, Fabrication and Inspection personnel to RasGas, QatarGas II and 3&4 in the design offices of Japan, the fab. yards at Musaffah and Jebel Ali (UAE) and site at Ras Laffan, Qatar.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental