Production Shift Supervisor
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 18 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To develop a career in the oil/gas industry while providing the company with the benefits of my technical and leadership skills acquired in almost 13 years working in the World’s largest geothermal Wet Steamfield
1. Production Shift Supervisor - Managed a team of seven technical personnel (2 Engineers and 4 technicians) and oversees the whole operation (control room and field operations) of Upper Mahiao 165MW Geothermal Fluid Collection and Recycling System (FCRS) for continuous supply of sufficient and high quality steam to the main and optimization power plants in coordination with other FCRS interconnected to the system. Assigned as acting-Production Manager and Deputy Production Manager during their absence/leaves/official business outside the company. Expert in plant operations, commissioning, start-ups/shutdown of heavy facilities and equipments such as high pressure pipelines and separator vessels, water drums, fans and blowers, heavy duty pumps, cut-in/cut-out/monitoring/operation and maintenance of high pressure geothermal production and reinjection wells.
2. Production Engineer - Supervises the safe field operation and timely PMS of FCRS field equipments in a safe and sufficient manner at all times. Operates and monitors UM FCRS via a Distributed Control System (DCS), ensures that process variables are within set limits and maintains an accurate log of all FCRS activities. Conducts monthly ISRS (International Safety Rating and Standards) reports.
Highest: Post Graduate Diploma in Geothermal Energy Technology, University of Auckland, New Zealand (Graduated- Y2000)
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (Graduated-Y1995), University of San Jose Recoletos, Cebu City, Philippines
Don Bosco Technical High School- Major in Machine Shop Technology and Practice (Graduated-Y1989), Cebu City, Philippines
Basic Safety Training (Regulation VI/1 of the 1978 STCW Convention, as amended) with Certificate #03130, issued on 16Nov08( Cebu City, Philippines)
Registered Mechanical Engineer with license#0049612
- Authored and presented a project paper in Y1999 New Zealand Annual International Geothermal Conference “ Wairakei Geothermal LP Turbines; Analysis of Parameters Affecting Their Power Output”
- Authored and presented a paper in Y2006 PNOC-EDC Field Operation Technical Summit “Solids Removal Systems Adopted in Leyte Geothermal Production Field”
- Co-Authored the Upper Mahiao Fluid Collection and Recycling System Standard Operating Procedures.
- Commissioned various projects in Leyte Geothermal Production Field such as Gas dispersion system, Condensate-NaOH Dosing system, Spray tower, Two-Phase Flow Balancing Lines, Wellhead Cold Water and Hot brine Solids Removal System, Two-phase pipelines.
- Passed the Philippine Licensure Examination for Mechanical Engineer last October, 1995
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement