This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 17 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To acquire a technical/management position where my experience and skills will significantly contribute to standards, process development toward safe handling of projects, increase productivity and maintain better market position
• Assist diverse and varied Project groups and other customers to establish a systematic, fit-for-purpose and cost-effective approach to the management of HSE risks within Capital Projects
• Ensure that all EHS requirements of contracts are fulfilled in the course of contract execution/project management.
• Improve EHS awareness and safety culture through education and training programs and providing leadership within the Quality Assurance & Integrated Risk Management Department.
• Work closely with the HSE Leadership Team and the site HSE coordinators to identify and resolve HSE risks/concerns and implement programs to prevent all HSE incidents.
• Monitor environmental, health and safety regulations and alert on facilities and projects of laws that may affect project/contract realities.
• Maintain and share knowledge of the related engineering technologies, standards, lessons learned and best practices identified and used within the company and industry
• Ensure the coordination and the completion of all corrective actions with site personnel resulting from risk assessments, compliance audits, customer audits or loss prevention audits.
• Managing incident/accident investigation, analysis, and reporting process.
• Ensure construction and inspection management processes, practices and procedures are developed, implemented and maintained, inclusive of field inspection, quality assurance/control, materials management, cost & schedule management, safety & environmental management, etc.
• Write safety procedures and work method instructions to support safety operational system
• Serves as focal point for safety regulation compliance and performance reporting.
• Conducting/overseeing quantitative risk assessments for plant refurbishment projects.
• Conducting/overseeing Safety Integrity Level assignments and verifications for newly refurbished generation plants
University of Connecticut(USA) - Masters in Occupational Health and Safety Management
HND - Mechanical Engineering
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment