Techncial / projects Sales & marketing Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
It is my constant aspiration to enhance as a professional, persevere excellence, and prove myself as an organizational asset. There is no job more demanding and more rewarding than sales. “I believe in selling”!.
Chloride Industrial Systems, Dubai
Chloride Industrial System is an associate company of Chloride group. They are an ISO certificated company manufacturing UPS in France. We design and manufacture DC chargers and UPS as per client’s specifications.
I form a vital part of Chloride - Middle East’s sales team here in the UAE. We cater mainly to Utility, Oil/Gas Sector.
Key Responsibility Areas :
Area Sales Engineer : June 2007 till date
• Maintaining relations with the existing accounts to ensure business continuity and expansion of business through channel partners or direct end users.
• Efficiently handling projects in various territories like UAE, Iran, Syria and other GCC countries.
• Coordinating and following up enquiries from the clients, keeping track & monitoring of Bid status. Channel coordination with agents, supporting with pre-sales activities, technical proposals, commercial quotations, prioritizing and compiling management reports.
• Conducting segment analysis in order to help identify clienteles or sectors of new revenue generation.
• Coordinating, organizing and executing technical events and exhibitions for target customers
• Interacting with end users for better understanding of requirements and building real market intelligence.
• Constantly enrolling with companies in our work sector so as to get approved in companies prior to Bid.
• Providing leads and key information to our agent sales channels.
• Working for solutions with clients who have unique requirements.
• Conducting periodic reviews with the customers and analyzing customer trends to take proactive measures in meeting client requirements.
• Reactivating dead accounts by process of consistent support within a projected time frame.
• Liaison with project engineers, logistic team and financial department during and after order booking.
• Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) passed out in 2002
Industrial Production ( A Stream of Mechanical Engineering )
Visveswaraiah Technological University, India
Computer Proficiencies :
• Proficient in MS Office Packages, Spreadsheets and Presentations.
• Adept with ERP Software’s and the modules.
• Knowledge in Auto CAD
• Working with various industrial software’s especially in battery sizing.
An engineering graduate with 7+ years of professional experience in Sales, Marketing, Business development mainly in the industrial and technical sector. Result oriented and effectual with proven ability to seek and close projects within the industrial segment. Proactively able to design develop, coordinate and implement effective marketing programs. Experienced in consistently raising and managing sales within the region. Strong interpersonal and communication skills coupled with excellent operations and administrative skills, demonstrated ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
FORTE Confident, optimistic, excellent communication skills - written and oral, zeal to navigate unmapped territories, out of the box thinker, team player with the ability to build consensus, calculated risk taker and skilled in senior level presentations and negotiations.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental