senior panel or fieldoperator or shift supervisor„Ã Working in SAUDI ARABIAN BASIC INDUSTRIAL COMPANY- SABIC IBN RUSHD (Arabian Industrial Fibres Co.)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
working as a senior panel and field operator, successfully comissioned STPC plant in Iran,debugged simulator on behalf of Mitsubishi Chemical Company
„X Operation of "yokogawa" DCS in start up, shut down & normal operation. Start up & shut down and operational trouble shooting of PFR.
„X Start up & shut down and operational trouble shooting of H2-generation unit (methanol reforming) & PSA unit.
„X Handling & studying various equipments & their operational procedure e.g. Reactor, Crystallizer, H2-Compressor, Rotary Dryer, Fluidized Bed Drier, Centrifugal Decanter, Conveyor (Bucket, Flight, Screw), Heat Exchanger (Shell & tube, Cattle, Plate, Double pipe, Fin), Agitator, Pump (Centrifugal, Reciprocating, Gear, Vacuum), Furnace, Cricket Filter.
„X Handling various types of control valves.
„X Hot oil burner operation & start up & recovery.
„X Familiar with the implementation of EFD, PFD, ISO Drawing.
„X Responsible for the entire "shut down maintenance" cleaning & planning method & same at start up
„X Pneumatic conveying operation through DCS for conveying powder to silo.
„X Regular Monitoring of equipment status in the process unit.
„X Actively involved in planning production, maintenance and shutdown activities.
Diploma in " Mechanical Engineering ¡§ from West Bengal Board in 1997
B.Sc (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) from Vidyasagar University in the year 1993.
Doing Degree in Chemical Engineering from Jadabpur University.
1. Instrumental in handling the erection & commissioning of 470 KMT/Year PTA plant.
Played a key role in safe startup, shut down & normal operation. Control of Hot oil burner. Start up & shut down and recovery in SDM.
2. Have successfully handled safe start startup, shut down & normal operation.
Pivotal in implementing Kaizen, TQM, KYT, Hatto Hiyari,TPM, 5S & QC system
3. Appearing National level Quality Circle Competition.
Experienced in handling & operating of different types of instrument viz FCV, PCV, TCV, RV, Magnetic flow meter, Mass flow meter etc.
4. Successfully commissioned PTA plant in IRAN (Sahid Tondguian Petrochemicals Company-2, owned by Govt. of Republic of Iran) as a shift supervisor from Jan 2006 to May 2006as a shift supervisor from Jan 2006 to May 2006 on behalf of MITSUBISHI CHEMICAL CORPORATION,JAPAN
5. Worked as QA/QC Inspector in the MCC PTA Plant at Haldia under Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Limited Japan (Sister concern of Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation Japan)
Inspection of pressurized vessel, atmospheric tanks, piping & fittings welding joints, non-destructive testing such as DP test, PT, USG, sand blasting & painting, explosion blowing, pig test etc.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment