B.E (Metallurgical) & M.Tech (Welding Engineering)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I would like to work in a challenging environment, Where i can utilise my complete effort and knoledge, which can provide me continuous learning
B.E (Metallurgical Engineering)
Secoured class third rank
M.Tech (Welding Engineering)
Secoured class first rank
Gold medal in welding engineering
1) Did the metallurgy related project work and designed the chemical composition for the Brake blocks used in trains during my batchler degree.
2) Designed the coating factor for basic coated electrode, by considering maximum impact properties of the weldment (Industrial project)- during post graduate.
(i) This project is awarded as a best project in that semester.
3) Analyzed the effect of welding metallurgy and electrochemical corrosion behaviors of similar and dissimilar welding os stainless steels by autogenus GTAW.
(i)This is an industrial problem solving project.
(ii) This project also awarded as a best project in that acamic year.
(iii) Won the Gold medal for scouring the highest marks in welding engineering, award received from the Indian president Mr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam.
1) Familiar with AWS D1.1, writing WPS, and qualifying the welders accordinbg to WAS D1.1.
2) Familiar with ASME SEX VIII and other sections for nuclear reactors and fired tube boilers, but no practical experience in ASME.
1) 2 year of experience in guiding the Non destructive testing Inspectors.
2) NDT Level II certified in Radiographic testing.
3) Well knowledge in GTAW process, also practical experience while doing the project.
3)Electron Beam welding - I seen the process, Theoretically well known about the process, and well knowledge about the welding metallurgy behavior, and phase transformation behavior due to rapid cooling because of lower heat input.Analysed the metallurgical phase transformation behaviors’ of titanium by EMW with different welding speeds.
Practically not operated the welding machine.
1) Done a project in resistance spot welding of automobile component, this activity I did with my professor advice.
Gold medal in - Post Graduate welding Engineering
ISNT LEVEL II- Radiography
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement