This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Having more than four (4) years of Professional Working Experience, Willing to obtain a challenging and career–oriented position in a dynamic and progressive organization where based on acquired skills can learn and excel further.
SIEMENS PAKISTAN ENGG. CO. LTD.
Worked on OLM and Energy Automation Departments
• Working on KESC L.D.C (SCADA) Project. Job responsibility to complete Adaptation work on 220KV, 132KV, 11KV Panels at KESC Grid Stations. Interposing relays, Decoupling relays, Transducers, Meters etc installed inside the above panels used for Commands, Indications, Alarms and monitoring signals.
• To make adaptation Electrical drawings on ELCAD software and also Involved in wiring and process connection of adapted work in the existing 220KV, 132KV, 11KV panels according to drawing for commands, Indication, Alarms and Monitoring.
• Responsible for Final Point to Point testing (Test 3) from panels (Remote Grid Stations) to Scada (Gizri Grid Station).
• Responsible for 11kv Energy Meters data transmission testing from all KESC grid stations to MMS via Modems.
• Worked on Siemens Factory project as Project Head .Activities involved to change and refurbish Electrical System including DBs, Breakers, wiring etc in all over Siemens Company.
• Deputed to Korangi Thermal Power Station for Calibration and loop testing of various Instruments of New 4 x 50 MW Turbines.
• Deputed to Pakistan Refinery Ltd. as an Incharge for the Calibration of different Electronics Transmitters, Gauges, Analyzers and other field instruments etc.
• Deputed to Pakistan PTA, a member of ICI worldwide group, as E&I Engineer. Working with E&I Department as Design Engineer. Responsibilities include preparing E&I design for electrical and instrumentation modifications and preparing feasibility Report of E&I projects and Modifications. Involved in equipment selection and ordering.
• Deputed to Karachi Electric Supply Corporation in Metering Audit Department on behalf of Siemens for more than one year. Activities involved testing and inspecting of Energy Meters at KESC consumers end and at different KESC 220kv, 132kv Grid Stations in Karachi. Moreover Condition Monitoring service (Infra red Thermography) at different KESC Substations.
• Testing of Multifunctional Transducers and Harmonics by using Omicron at different sites. Responsible for programming and commissioning of Fire Alarm System at Siemens New Head Office Building.
MASTER OF ENGINEERING :
In progress Master in Electrical Engineering from N.E.D. University Of Engineering & Technology.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION :
MBA in Marketing from Federal Urdu University of Art Science and Technology in the year 2007.
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING:
B.E. in ELECTRONICS from N.E.D. University Of Engineering & Technology Karachi in the year DEC, 2003.
=>H.S.C. from Karachi Board with A-Grade
=>S.S.C from Karachi Board with A-Grade
• MS – Office package and Internet/E-Mail Courses from Computer Communication Centre.
• German Language course from Karachi University.
TESTING TOOLS USED
1. Omicron CMC 256 (Three phase voltage and current injector)
2. EMH PRS 1.3 ( Live Meter Testing)
4. Clamp Meter
5. Multiloop Calibrator
6. Hydraulic and Pneumatic Pressure Calibrators
7. Wet Type and Dry Block Temperature Baths
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental