This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
To pursue and develop a professional career in a dynamic and result oriented establishment. Willing to work under the most challenging conditions and at the same time not compromising excellence and productivity
• October 2005 – Present: INTERNATIONAL LOGGING/WEATHERFORD Algeria - Data Engineer (Unit Manager)
- Monitor, collates and analysis drilling parameters, feed information and advice back to the drilling team for operational purposes, which are then reported back to the oil company.
- Work Independently between Drilling Rig Locations like ENAFOR, ENTP, SAIPEM, CTF and ATWOOD HUNTER for Various Operating Companies such as Respsol YPF, Gaz de France, Petro-Canada, First Calgary Petroleum, Petro-Vietnam, Medex; Range Petroleum, Winstar (Tunisia) and Woodside (Libya Offshore) in different areas such as Hassi-Messaoud, Touat (Adrar), Reggane (Adrar), Illizi, Hassi-Berkine, El-Oued, Tunisia, Libya and Morocco.
- Very good knowledge of Geology, Mud, Drilling, Directional Drilling, Mud Motors, Downhole Tools and Bits.
• July 2002 – October 2005 : Manager of an internet space
- Data-processing maintenance (hardware and software), Installation of a Local Area Network and managing an internet space.
• Badji Mokhtar University, Annaba June 2001 Mining Geology Engineer (First of my class)
• El Amel formation centre 2002, diploma in office automation data processing and maintenance
• CQ-DFC formation Centre 2004, diploma of sales representative
• Proficient PC skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic, French and English
• BOSIET – Basic offshore safety induction and emergency training course (including HUET and EBS), Malta
• Offshore medical certificate of fitness to work in the UKCS, Malta
• Program of instruction on Hydrogen Sulphide Gas (H2S) Safety by Total Safety.
• Analytical and critical thinking with proven decision making skills.
• Good verbal and written communication and teamwork.
• Observes safety regulations, wears required safety equipment, encourages safe working practices, corrects obvious hazards immediately or reports them to Management.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment