Application for the post of shift supervisor in ammonia /lng / methanol /ethylene plants
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 19 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work in an exciting, professional & challenging environment of an growth
Organization with continuous learning, development and extensive potentials
INDUSTRIAL WORKING EXPERIENCE
22 Years experience in Ammonia Plant operation at different levels with IFFCO Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative ltd Aonla Unit Bareilly,U.P.),including working Gulf experience of 25 month (From 30 September 2006 to 29 October 2008) with OMIFCO( Oman India Fertilizer Company [S.A.O.C.] Sur, Oman
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
From May 2005 to till date
Working as Dy.Manager ( Ammonia) IFFCO Aonla Unit Bareilly. I am working as Shift Incharge in Ammonia Plant ( a NG based ammonia plant ) presently.
As shift supervisor
I am responsible for preparation of Maintenance Work Order & their Follow-up, along with coordinating between different sections. I am responsible for planning & initiating plant Start up & Shutdown. I have been actively involved in planning & execution of various Energy saving & Modification Scheme .
I was taking responsibility of Energy Saving Project of Syn.loop boiler, Make Up Gas Chiller,S-50 Converter ,Dual Stage GV modification jobs. I was sent to IFFCO Phulpur to study & help in Topsoe Catalyst loading & catalyst reduction jobs in Ammonia Converter.
I was responsible for Precommissioning & commissioning of ESP phase I & II .I was responsible for following jobs
1.Packings filling in absorber & regenerator towers
2.Catalyst loading in LTS guard & S-50 Ammonia Converter
3.Installation & examination of redistributors & internals in towers.
Projects taken ESP phase- I are:
1. Addition of LTS Guard
2. Conversion of Single stage GV to Dual stage GV ( CO2 removal system)
Projects taken ESP phase II are
1. Addition of S-50 Ammonia converter with Loop Boiler
2. Addition of make up gas chiller
3. Changing internals of ID & FD fan for Capacity enhancement.
From 30-09-2006 to 29-10-2008
I have worked in Gulf at OMIFCO(Oman India Fertilizer Company [S.A.O.C.] Sur,Oman for 25 month on lien from iffco) as DCS Control Room Operator in Ammonia Plant 1750 MTPD Haldor Topsoe. I have working experience on DCS Excel 1000 & Yokogawa Centum CS 3000 series (Window Based).
Since May 2000 to April 2005
I have worked as Engineer Ammonia with IFFCO Aonla .My main job was to work as DCS Panel Operator (Incharge )& as Shift Supervisor/ Field Coordinator.
During secondary reformer reactor failure in 2002
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Master degree of Science (Organic Chemistry), passed with First division (61.8%marks) in 1984 from LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY LUCKNOW (Uttar Pradesh) INDIA,
2.B.Sc ( Physics,Chemistry,Mathmatics ) passed with First division( 61%marks) in 1982 from Lucknow University,Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
3. AMIIE.Che. passed in 2007 with 64 % marks (Equivalent to B.Tech Chemical Engineering) from Indian institute of chemical engineers Kolkata, India
CURRICULUM - VITAE
NAME : Dharmendra Kumar Sharma
FATHER’S NAME : Late Harish Chandra Sharma
DATE OF BIRTH : 01-01-.1964
NATIONALITY : Indian Religion : Hindu
ADDRESS : Dharmendra Kumar Sharma
B-487, P.O. IFFCO Town Ship
Bareilly District (UP.)-243403 INDIA
E-MAIL IDS :email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
PHONE NO : 00919412603552(Mobile) , 0091581-2403513(R)
PASSPORT N0. : E6024874 Issued at Bareilly
ISSUE / EXP. DATE : 26-12-2003 /25 -12-2013
1. I have Knowledge & compliance of Safety Code & Standard Procedures, Issuing Safety Permits & Job Planning.
2. Planning for Energy Optimization by controlling & optimizing Process plant parameters for safe, efficient plant Operation to achieve Production targets.
3. I having experience of handling hazardous chemicals -ammonia, , hydrogen, carbon monoxide, H2S, naphtha and natural gas etc. I have knowledge of HAZOP study.
4. I am responsible for any Trouble shooting of problems, Emergency Preparedness&
Handling in ammonia plant.
5. I have been actively involved in Implementation & maintaining ISO 9001& OSHAH
standards & training subordinate staff, trainees about ammonia Plant
6. I am well aware of latest developments / technology for ammonia plant.
1. Knowledge of computer applications likes MS Office Word, MS Office Excel and MS Office PowerPoint.
2. Gulf working experience for 25 month from 30-09-2006 to 29-10-2008
3. Sports like swimming, chess etc
4. Proficiency in English speaking & writing
5. Exposure of working with multilingual & different nationalities work force
Hope with all these efforts my profile and resume will be liked by you all and suitable for your requirement.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment