Construction Surveyor, Crew chief, tecnology in surveying
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 17 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Construction surveyor, highways and comercial layout
• Construction layout for highways, bridges, commercial buildings. Boundary surveys, topographic surveys.
• Reading construction plans for civil construction such as bridges, commercial construction, schools, and highways. Cut sheets for layout. Setting control points at job sites, checking benchmarks and right of ways, development of a layout plan according to the needs of the construction company.
• Staking of construction sites for sewer, water lines, buildings, housing developments, schools, bridges, limited access, right of ways, dams, roads and highways, etc.
• ALTA survey
• Volume survey for coal and salt piles using both GPS and Total Stations.
2004 – 2005 University of Akron Akron, OH
No degree. Credits in English Composition and Computers for surveying
1998 Kent State University Kent, OH
Certificate program in English as a Second Language
1996 Universidad Distrital Santafe de Bogota DC
Tecnologo en Topografia (Technology in Surveying
• 3 year degree with specialization in water management, such as storm and sanitary sewers, aqueducts, dams, etc
• Housing development surveying, from initial topographic survey to design and layout
• Highway design – making office plans using maps with contour lines, aerial photographs and topographic surveys in order to design the most efficient highway possible.
• Study of the mechanics of soil for projects
1987 – 1990 Universidad Nacional de Colombia Santafe de Bogota, DC
Still in progress – Civil Engineering
Three years of study following the prescribed coursework for civil engineering. I am still in the process of acquiring a degree in this field.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment