Keys of Success: Teamwork, Honesty, Integrity, Training, Communication and Respect for Everyone:
Practical Work Experience
2. Tema Oil Refinery ltd (Ghana West African). (2004-2006) Position: Trainee Electrical Technician Section: Electrical Maintenance Workshop Department. Duties o Troubleshooting of Electrical Appliances o Servicing of induction motor (Bearing) o Street lights/ office light troubleshooting & repairs o Power circuit protections/ sizing of circuit breaker o Servicing and installation of window unit Air Conditioners o Preventive maintenance checks on generators (Diesel Generators 3 x 800kw)
3. Tema Lube Oil Company Ltd (Ghana West African). (2006) Position: Trainee Electrical Technician Section: Electrical Maintenance Workshop Department. Duties o Troubleshooting of Electrical Appliances o Servicing of Rotary Compressors. o Servicing of induction motor (Bearing) o Servicing of Oil packaging Machines for production e.g. Conveyors. o Installations and preventive maintenance checks on generators
4. National Commission for Civic Education, Akim Oda. Eastern Region (2007) Position: National Service Personnel (IT Supervisor) o Troubleshooting/servicing of the computers and it accessories (Printers, photocopy machines) o Preparation of PowerPoint slides for Public Presentations. o Teaching of Computer Literacy to staff and civic education clubs in both Junior and Senior High Schools. o Public Education on civic rights and responsibilities of the Ghanaian Citizen in National Building in the District and Villages.
1. April 2008 Certificate of Proficiency in Safety Management University of Mines and Technology, Tarkwa Ghana.
2. November 2004 – November 2007 Higher National Diploma (HND) - Electrical/Electronic Engineering Kumasi Polytechnic, Kumasi Ghana. 3. December, 2004 Microsoft-win.98, Ms-office 2000/2003(Word, Excel, Access & Power Point)/ Internet) Solid African Mission Computer Training School, Tema (A South Korean, Computer Training School, Accredited by GES)
4. January 2001 – August 2003 S.S.C.E, Science Biology Suhum Secondary Technical School, Suhum Eastern Region.
Higher National Diploma in Electrical (HND) In Electrical / Electronic Engineering Kumasi Polytechnic, Kumasi Ghana
Certificate of Proficiency in Safety management. University of Mines and Technology, Tarkwa Ghana
℅ MR. J. Y FRIMPONG NESTLE GHANA LTD P. O. BOX 8350 TEMA. GHANA West Africa.
Pdinspiration95@yahoo.com +233 242 51 58 59
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AS A FIELD OFFICER
I am a young and energetic man who is keen to be employed by your highly esteemed industry as an Electrical Technician.
I hold a Higher National Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering from Kumasi Polytechnic, Kumasi and a Certificate of Proficiency in Safety Management from the University of Mines and Technology, Tarkwa.
Having gained considerable amount of experience during my previous post. I am confident that my expertise would be needed in achieving your goals. I will perform my duties with little supervision and would be grateful if am given the chance in your company.
I will make myself available whenever I am called for an interview.
I hope the letter could be given the due consideration and approval.