Chemical Engineering Safety Engineer to optimize employment of engineering technology and communication in the working environment
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To take part in a dynamic and progressive organization and face the challenges of the future where my knowledge can be best utilized.
Network connection with the client, Pan Century Oleochemicals, Pasir Gudang Johor, Malaysia - 2007
▪ Attached as part of Master Engineering Dissertation Project
▪ Part of the group of inventor for the fatty amine product
▪ Skilled in using a top of the range simulator, HYSYS
▪ Knowledgeable in process design, integration and economic analysis
Research Officer, Research Enterprise Office, Universiti Teknologi Petronas
Mac 2008 – Now
▪ Working as a researcher in process safety for the Department of Chemical Engineering
Technician Executive/Designer, ErgoWorks Sdn Bhd, Kajang Selangor, Malaysia
June 2006 – August 2007
▪ Attached as part of ergonomist for contributing to the design in order to make it compatible with the needs, abilities and limitations of people
Doctor Of Philosophy (PhD) (Chemical Engineering),
September 2007 - Now (Still Pursuing the Course)
Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP), Perak, Malaysia
PhD’s Project : Development Of Integrated Consequences Analysis Tool For Inherently Safer Process Plant
Master of Engineering (Chemical Engineering), May 2007
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Johor, Malaysia Master’s Project : ‘Process Design Of Fatty Amine From Palm Fatty Acid Distillate Using HYSYS’
Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering), June 2004
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Johor, Malaysia
Degree’s Project : ‘Calibration of Viscometer Using Methyl Ester’
▪ Participant of 13th National Chemical Engineering Symposium in UTM Dec 2003
▪ UTM Degree ++ course on “ Process Modeling Using HYSYS”, March 2006
▪ UTM Degree ++ course on “ Occupational Safety and Health at Work”, April 2006
▪ UTM Degree ++ course on “ Gas Processing and Utilization Using HYSYS”, March 2007
▪ Initiative, willing to learn, curiosity, systematic, hard worker, team player, enthusiastic, creative, supportive person, independent, and able to work with minimum supervision.
▪ Able to adopt in a new environment in a short period of time through good communication skills with good written and verbal skills in English and Malay.
▪ Have experienced and understood the true qualities and obligations of being a leader as well as being a team member.
▪ Written and oral fluency in English and Malay
▪ Leader of Trainee Assistant Engineer, UTM CLEAR Laboratory March 2003 – June 2003
▪ MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Visio, HYSYS, CATIA, C++, MATLAB, iCON.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment
Oil Field Services