Chemical Engineering Safety Engineer to optimize employment of engineering technology and communication in the working environment
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 3 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To take part in a dynamic and progressive organization and face the challenges of the future where my knowledge can be best utilized.
|Network connection with the client, Pan Century Oleochemicals, Pasir Gudang Johor, Malaysia - 2007
▪ Attached as part of Master Engineering Dissertation Project
▪ Part of the group of inventor for the fatty amine product
▪ Skilled in using a top of the range simulator, HYSYS
▪ Knowledgeable in process design, integration and economic analysis
Research Officer, Research Enterprise Office, Universiti Teknologi Petronas
Mac 2008 – Now
▪ Working as a researcher in process safety for the Department of Chemical Engineering
Technician Executive/Designer, ErgoWorks Sdn Bhd, Kajang Selangor, Malaysia
June 2006 – August 2007
▪ Attached as part of ergonomist for contributing to the design in order to make it compatible with the needs, abilities and limitations of people
|Doctor Of Philosophy (PhD) (Chemical Engineering),
September 2007 - Now (Still Pursuing the Course)
Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP), Perak, Malaysia
PhD’s Project : Development Of Integrated Consequences Analysis Tool For Inherently Safer Process Plant
Master of Engineering (Chemical Engineering), May 2007
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Johor, Malaysia Master’s Project : ‘Process Design Of Fatty Amine From Palm Fatty Acid Distillate Using HYSYS’
Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical Engineering), June 2004
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Johor, Malaysia
Degree’s Project : ‘Calibration of Viscometer Using Methyl Ester’
|▪ Participant of 13th National Chemical Engineering Symposium in UTM Dec 2003
▪ UTM Degree ++ course on “ Process Modeling Using HYSYS”, March 2006
▪ UTM Degree ++ course on “ Occupational Safety and Health at Work”, April 2006
▪ UTM Degree ++ course on “ Gas Processing and Utilization Using HYSYS”, March 2007
▪ Initiative, willing to learn, curiosity, systematic, hard worker, team player, enthusiastic, creative, supportive person, independent, and able to work with minimum supervision.
▪ Able to adopt in a new environment in a short period of time through good communication skills with good written and verbal skills in English and Malay.
▪ Have experienced and understood the true qualities and obligations of being a leader as well as being a team member.
▪ Written and oral fluency in English and Malay
▪ Leader of Trainee Assistant Engineer, UTM CLEAR Laboratory March 2003 – June 2003
▪ MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Visio, HYSYS, CATIA, C++, MATLAB, iCON.