This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To be able to share my knowledge, expertise, experiences and skills with your
dynamic company geared towards its long-term growth and development.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER, Emerson Process Management, Philippines
Responsible for order processing and is able to process one order in one day
versus target of 3 days.
Responsible for quotation generation and is able to make one quotation in one
day versus target of 2 days.
• Order Process and Screening. Ensures that the customer is purchasing the correct
equipment, validates the delivery date request of the customer, and guarantees that
on-time delivery is achievable.
• Reviews contracts and other relevant documents to corroborate the terms of
agreement between Emerson & the Customer. This involves payment terms,
delivery time & instructions, shipping instructions & documents, packaging, discount
approvals, product warranty, return material pricing, and other cost issues.
• Generates reports reflecting all quotations and inbound order status updates
regarding orders on hold, documentation issues, and/or orders with defined
concerns requiring corrective actions.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER, HBC Inc., Philippines (Sept 2005-
Developed 135 new products worth Php 6million or 5% sales contribution to
2007 Php 1.3B revenue
Developed 180 new products worth Php 85million or 8.5% sales contribution to
2006 Php 1B revenue
• Identified/coordinated new product development concepts. Acted as the focal point
for all product development news, updates and other concerns. Closely monitored
the implementation & updated all concerned parties on the progress of the project.
• Handled all product panel evaluations. Involved in the new products’ specification
testing, observation & analyses, interpretation of data & results and
recommendation for further product development.
• Worked closely with Quality Systems Development (QSD) department to assure
HBC Inc.’s compliance to ISO – 9000 environmental standard and ensured that
Good Manufacturing Practices are implemented among all toll manufacturers.
PRACTICUM TRAINEE, Japan Gas Corporation Philippines, Inc. (April-July 2004)
• Acquired the knowledge on various plant and equipment design.
• Assisted in the process deliverables such as Piping & Instrument Diagram, Line
Map and Line List, Data Sheet Preparation, Consistency Checking and Drain
Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, August 2004
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES
Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
Manager’s Course, September 2006
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services