This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 3 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To be able to share my knowledge, expertise, experiences and skills with your
dynamic company geared towards its long-term growth and development.
|TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER, Emerson Process Management, Philippines
Responsible for order processing and is able to process one order in one day
versus target of 3 days.
Responsible for quotation generation and is able to make one quotation in one
day versus target of 2 days.
• Order Process and Screening. Ensures that the customer is purchasing the correct
equipment, validates the delivery date request of the customer, and guarantees that
on-time delivery is achievable.
• Reviews contracts and other relevant documents to corroborate the terms of
agreement between Emerson & the Customer. This involves payment terms,
delivery time & instructions, shipping instructions & documents, packaging, discount
approvals, product warranty, return material pricing, and other cost issues.
• Generates reports reflecting all quotations and inbound order status updates
regarding orders on hold, documentation issues, and/or orders with defined
concerns requiring corrective actions.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER, HBC Inc., Philippines (Sept 2005-
Developed 135 new products worth Php 6million or 5% sales contribution to
2007 Php 1.3B revenue
Developed 180 new products worth Php 85million or 8.5% sales contribution to
2006 Php 1B revenue
• Identified/coordinated new product development concepts. Acted as the focal point
for all product development news, updates and other concerns. Closely monitored
the implementation & updated all concerned parties on the progress of the project.
• Handled all product panel evaluations. Involved in the new products’ specification
testing, observation & analyses, interpretation of data & results and
recommendation for further product development.
• Worked closely with Quality Systems Development (QSD) department to assure
HBC Inc.’s compliance to ISO – 9000 environmental standard and ensured that
Good Manufacturing Practices are implemented among all toll manufacturers.
PRACTICUM TRAINEE, Japan Gas Corporation Philippines, Inc. (April-July 2004)
• Acquired the knowledge on various plant and equipment design.
• Assisted in the process deliverables such as Piping & Instrument Diagram, Line
Map and Line List, Data Sheet Preparation, Consistency Checking and Drain
|Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering, August 2004
UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES
Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
Manager’s Course, September 2006