This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Effective communicator with ability in multidisciplinary engineering activities as a Project Engineer –Instrumentation related to setting up of new facilities, expansion through EPC & TURNKEY project implementation for On-Shore Petrochemicals fields.
CURRENT ORGANISATIONAL DETAILS
4) M/s SAKENTZ - Saudi Arabia.
Kentz Engineers & Constructors have been in the construction business for almost 90 years, operating in over 20 countries world-wide.
Designation : Project Engineer (E&I)
Project Details : Jubail Acetyls Complex (JAC).
Client : SIPCHEM (Saudi International Petrochemicals limited.)
Consultant : FLUOR-CANADA.
Duration : April2008 to till date.
3) M/s MECON-(Government of India enterprises).
MECON LIMITED (Formerly known as METALLURGICAL & ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS (INDIA) LIMITED), a Govt of India Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Steel.
A leading multi-disciplinary designing, planning, engineering, consultancy and contracting organization an established engineering & contracting, ISO 9001 company for (to contribute in realization of) Power, Oil Gas, Infrastructure, Transportation, Metallurgy, etc.
Designation : Asst Project Engineer (E&I)
Project Details : Terminal Automation Systems.
Client Name : Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd,
End User : HPCL (Oil) Terminals,
Contractor : Honey well Automation India Ltd.
Project/Location1 : Rewari, Haryana, INDIA.
Project/Location2 : Meerut, Uttarpradesh, INDIA.
Project/Location3 : Bijwasan, Delhi, INDIA.
Duration : April 2007 to April 2008
2) M/s SUZLON WIND FARM SERVICES LTD.
SUZLON –Worlds Largest Wind Energy Systems emphasizes innovation at the core of all its activities, and has developed a comprehensive range of wind turbine models ranging from 350 kW to 2.1 MW.
Designation : Site Engineer (Projects).
Project Details : 1.5MW, 1.25MW, 650KW, 350KW Wind Energy Projects.
Location : Tamil nadu, India.
Duration : January 2006 to March 2007.
1) M/s INTECH SYSTEMS CHENNAI PVT LIMITED.
Designation : Asst Project Engineer
Project Details: RANE-TRW – (Plant Expansion).
Project Details: Sirius Zip Fasteners (Plant Expansion).
Duration : June 2004 to December 2005.
• Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) from Bharathidasan University, Tamilnadu, India holding the aggregate of 72.3%.
• D.E.E.E (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from Anna University, Tamil nadu, India holding the aggregate of 80.5 %( honors).
• Primavera-P3 (Version 3.1).
• CCMS (Construction Complete Management Systems-Kentz).
• MS Offices.
• Omron PLC-CPM1A & CPM2A.
• GE Fanuc PLC (90/30).
• Bachman Systems (Germany).
• SCADA-Honey well (EPKS).
• Tank Farm Management systems-Rosemount.
1) Mr.S.Sundar Singh, Regional Manager, Kentz-Middle East.(email@example.com).
2) Mr. V. S.Sekran, DGM, E&I Projects, Mecon ltd, Bangalore, India.(firstname.lastname@example.org).
3) Mr.Vikas Gupta, Executive Engineer (Projects)-Hindustan Petroleum, India.(email@example.com).
4) Mr. A.K. Behra, Engineering Manager (Projects) - Hindustan Petroleum, India.(firstname.lastname@example.org).
5) Mr. Virender pal Singh, Terminal Manager, Hindustan Petroleum, India. (email@example.com).
6) Mr. Nithyanand, Sr project Engineer, Suzlon, India.(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services