This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging and interesting career position that will enhance my knowledge and improve my technical skills in order to fulfill career ambitions.
• MWD (Measurement While Drilling)/ LWD(Logging While Drilling) Engineer (Precision Energy Services A Weatherford Company) Oct 2006 – Present: The position involves the complete repair and maintenance of Downhole and Surface MWD/LWD equipment. This is an in house tech position.
• Completed service of LWD equipment. Including repair and maintenance of LWD equipment (Pulser, Gamma, Controller, Density, IDS & others.).
• Operated of support equipment and related test equipment.
• Prepared completed all required report.
• Assembled & disassembled LWD collars.
• Built and maintained LWD Battery and updated the Main processor and communication PIC.
• Repaired and maintained Advance Engineering Pulser (AES Pulser) one of the most important tool of LWD.
• Created, highlighted and analysis the Tool Problem and decide the tools confidences.
• Able to support the rig side troubles.
• Dealing with client issues and mange the Tools load out and load in.
• Contact with suppliers and mange the LWD
• Design the tool racks and stands by AutoCAD .
• MWD/LWD Surface Unit Engineer (Precision Energy Services A Weatherford Company) Oct 2006 – Present: The position involves the complete repair and maintenance of LWD Surface Unit equipment. This is an in house tech position.
LWD Surface Unit Engineer:
• Completed service of LWD Surface Unit. Including repair and maintenance of Unit Electronic devices, Computer & all burier box
• Installed & repaired the Downhole Program and Database.
• Prepared, maintained & tested communication tool and cables.
• Load in & load out the LWD Surface unit for and from the rig side.
• Load the new Surface unit by the LWD kit.
Training Experience & courses:
• Worked with IT, technology system department, technical support department and database system support (Arab National Bank ANB) Jun 2005 - Sep 2005.
KING Abdualziz UNIVERSITY
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Degree: Bachelors - Computer Engineering
Microsoft Office Expert
Visual Studio Expert
Database application(oracle, Access, SQL, FoxPro and SQL/PL ) Expert
MATLAB, MathCad, AutoCad ,SQL, Internet Programing, Video Maker, Sound Maker. Expert
Computer Networks, Hardware and PC Maintenance. V.Good
Maintain Electronics Devices V.Good
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment