Electrical, Instrument and Control Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 12 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking an Engineering Management position in a Reputed Large Organization where We could benefit each other with my Professional Skills.
• Basic Engineering Design for Co-Generation power plant Comprising of 02 5.5MW Gas Turbines (TurboMach), 02 18TPH WHRBs (DDFC), 02 Natural Fuel Gas Compressors (ENERPROJECT) and 02 Chillers (SANYO) at ICI polyester Shiekhupura.
• Collaboration with the Project Design team to develop and finalize the P&IDs, Designing and Development of Single line Diagrams for MVSG, MCC, logic diagrams, Instrument Data Sheets, Instrument Hook-Up drawings, Control, LT & MV Cable Sizing and Cable Routing Drawings, Fire Alarm System, Earthing, lighting and lightening design, and Preparation of Electrical and Instrument Bulk Material lists.
• Development of Schemes and Scenarios for Auto Load Shedding Regime for Parallel operation of Gas Turbines.
• Preparation of Technical comparatives and Bid Evaluation for all required items to select the best and cost effective products and inspection of the procured items.
• Preparation and evaluation of the scope of work and contract agreement for E&I Contractors and Preparation of Project schedules to streamline the activities.
• • Detailed Engineering Review for 50ktpa Soda Ash Project of Khewra: Vetting of all electric and instrument’s Consumer’s Hook-Up & Layout Drawings provided by Consultant and Verification of Bulk Material Lists accordingly. Review of proposed Mechanical fabrication drawings of different vessels, columns to check for proper Instrument Hook-Up.
• Commiossioning of DCS (ABB China) and Supervision of Installations of E&I Equipment. Commissioning of Transformers, MVSGs and MCCs, Package Boiler.
• Collaboration with the Consultant (Ak-kim, Turkey) for finalization of Instrument and Electrical data for detailed Engineering for the 1st ever H2O2 Plant of Pakistan. (Safety Zone1).
• Review of Instrument and Electric Consumer’s Hook-Up & Layout Drawings provided by Consultant for H2O2 Plant and Verification of Bulk Material Lists accordingly. Review of Mechanical fabrication drawings of reactors/columns to check for proper Instt. Hook-Up.
• Detailed Engineering work for concentration Unit: Development of logic diagrams, Instrument Data Sheets, Instrument Hook-Up drawings, Instrument Bulk Material List, Control & Electrical Cable Sizing and Cable Routing Drawings and Electrical Bulk Material lists.
B.E. Electrical Engineering
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental