|Maintain Professional Capacity as a Quality Manager. Continue to excell through Professioanl Development opportunities. Maintain a stable, safe and effective work place for clients and employees. Prefer Middle East/Far East/Australia NZ Locations.
* Project QA/QC Manager (Sepam 2012 - 2012)
* Senior QC Engineer (Bechtel 2010 - 2012)
* Construction QA Manager (Fluor Arabia Limited 2008 2010)
* General Manager (Owner) (R & R Spetter General Contracting 2005 - 2008)
* Electrical Superintendent (N.O.B Norfolk 2002 2004)
* Cal. Lab Superintendent (King Abdul Aziz Naval Base 1999 2002)
* QA Inspector. Electrical (Kind Abdul Aziz Naval Base 1995 2002)
1992 1995 Idaho State University
1989 1991 Bovill Cedar Mill
1984 1989 National Steel & Ship Building Co.
San Diego, CA. USA
1981 1984 United States Army
Military Police Officer
* Diploma in Law Enforcement US Army. Ft McClellan, 1981
* Diploma in Primary Leadership & Development. Ft. McClellan, 1981
* Apprenticeship. Electrical Technologies, NASSCO. San Diego. 1986
* Diploma Electrical/Marine Electrical Trade School, San Diego. 1988
* Total Quality Management. (En.US.44852.ng)
* Leadership (Management). (Op.04.A01.bs.ENUS)
* Defining Global Workforce Diversity/Inclusion. (ZZDV0142)
* Business Case Global Workforce Diversity/Inclusion. (ZZDV0141)
* Business Conduct & Ethics. (scorm12.fl.fcsa001e)
* American Society for Quality. Current.
* Institute of Internal Auditors. Current.