Seeking a challenging, development-oriented career within a dynamic and progressive organization where enthusiasm, dedication and the ability to manage tasks effectively are the pre-requisite in driving the organization forward.
– Development of MS’s, Procedures, QHSE flyers for continuous improvement. – Plan and conduct Audits and circulate Audit Summary Report. – Manage Company’s CAPA (Corrective & Preventive Action) systems to ensure that Root Cause Analysis is performed.
– To study contract & specifications for developing /assisting Tank’s ITP, WPS/PQR & job specific Procedures for project to meet customer’s expectation / requirements comprehensively.
– To ensure that all relevant codes (BS2654, ASME Sec.IX) and specifications (Shell DEP’s) are applied at Project and only current documents are in use.
– To verify all inspection reports done by field inspector and review records of MTC’s submitted by the vendors/ suppliers.
– To attend weekly Quality meeting with client and liaison with client on matters related to inspection witness & hold points if required.
– To ensure that all repairs and correction of work shall be done by approved method.
– Liaison with third (3rd) party inspection agency for assuring/witnessing the inspections and test activities.
– To provide assistance to Subco. for technical evaluation of subcontractors.
– To follow up with QC inspector’s for preparation of inspection records.
– To conduct the Hydrostatic testing & Hydro-Pneumatic Testing of Tanks.
– To compile all quality records and prepare QC dossiers on completion of works and final handover to client.
– Responsible for ensuring that all process/product non-conformities are highlighted through CARs/PARs to the Area Incharge as well as Incharge QA/QC for rectification and follow up for the timely close-out.
– To conduct & assist in DIMS (Descon Integrated Management System) awareness programs at project.
– To take ownership of company’s QHSE Policy, Core & Operating Values, and ensure their implementation.
– Radiographic film interpretation and organization of all NDE activities in Tanks as per Standard requirement.
– Establishment of a system to control the project repair rate & monitoring of Welders performance.
– Review of RT, UT, MPI, DPT, PWHT and Hardness Reports.
– Identify repairs and re-inspect with NDT after re-welding the joints.
– Maintaining day-to-day record of all films.
Bachelors of Sciences in Mechanical Engineering 2003-2007 University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. Percentage: 86.76%
American Society for Non destructive Testing Institute of NDT Certification Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. Level II: RT, UT, MT, PT