Instrument Engineer in Consultancy
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 18 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Detail design engineer (Instrumentation) in the Oil & Gas plants.
A graduate engineer with 18 years of professional experience as instrumentation and control engineer. Experienced in detailed design, procurement, maintenance, erection & commissioning areas of oil and gas, power plant in offshore, Desalination, Reverse Osmosis & chemical plants.
Preparation of Instrumentation Design Packages with exposure to engineering activities in various projects such as:
• Design & Detailed Engineering for Oil & Gas projects in Oman, Sudan & Qatar (Onshore).
• Engineering/Project Execution (Offshore) for Oil & Gas related facility in Qatar.
• Project execution/maintenance of Chemical/Desalination/ Reverse Osmosis plants.
• Preparation of all engineering deliverables including field & Control System (DCS/ESD/F&G).
• Evaluation of bids and preparation of Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE).
• Vendor document reviews/commenting/approval after P.O.
• Managing Project considering Manpower/Man hours.
• Inter discipline coordination.
• Guidance to Engineers/Designers during the preparation of various engineering deliverables.
B.E in Instrumentation & Control with 66% marks
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment