This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging opportunity which can take me to the next level by giving me the opportunity to develop & apply my education, experience & creative skills to become an effective team player who contributes to the success of any organization
Production Engineer (May 2007-May 2009)
I was assigned to work for Shell International as a Production Engineer in Bed-3 Production Station from May 2007 till July 2008, then in the Obaiyed Gas Plant from August 2008 till May 2009.
• Supervision operation & maintenance activities according to Shell HSE regulation i.e. ensure Permit-to-work compliance & manual of permitted operations.
• Manage plant operations to optimum efficiency, in order to deliver the product at the required specification
• Coordinate with discipline supervisors and ensure that all equipment meets the required safety specifications and standards.
• Development of operator tasks lists, operator rounds and shift handover reporting.
• Prepare daily, monthly, shutdown and technical reports to be represented to line management.
• Assist In administration of shift team, including overtime, leave requests, shift swaps and the vacation schedule as well as monitoring operator training and generating development plans and performance appraisals.
• Participate in developing and validating operational and emergency response procedures.
I had the chance to participate in the following projects:
• Energy Components Project.
• PI system (Plant Information System) for the Obaiyed Gas Plant.
• Benchmarking for Obaiyed Gas Plant (BAPETCO, Egypt).
• Bencmarking for Omar & Tanak Fields (AFPC, Syria).
• Wireline Operations (Gas lifting, Gauging, Perforation & fracturing).
• Rig Operations : Drilling Types ( Rotary, Sliding), Rig Components, Drill String Components, Blow Out Preventers, Drilling Control, Bit Selection, Mud logging unit (ECS), Understand the Formation in the area, Basic well problems awareness (Stuck, Twist off, Blow out) & attended RIG moves
• Mud Engineering: Types of Mud, Mud physical properties, Mud additives, Mud Cycle.
• Measurements While Drilling: MWD tools, MWD function, De-assembled the MWD unit & understood its components, Attended MWD Survey, LWD general Introduction.
• Technical Integrity: Basic technical integrity jobs, Sacrificial anode protection, cathodic protection, Transform rectifier check, Corrosion inhibitors (Anodic, Cathodic & Neutral), Dipenetrant test, Magnetic Particles test, Ultrasonic test, Ragiography test & Eddie current Test.
Bachelor degree in Electronics & Communication-June 2005
Arab Academy for Science and Technology, Cairo, Egypt
Electronics and Communication Major with a GPA of 3.79 on a 4.0 Scale (Excellent with Honor), ranked number (8).
• Graduation Project
Unmanned Ground Vehicle
Description: Implementing an autonomous vehicle which is controlled by the base station through a wireless network. GPS & other sensors were used to guide the vehicle to reach its pre-specified destination automatically avoiding all the obstacles then it starts to collect the data.
Graduation Project Grade: A (Excellent).
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment