This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
a great company
1999-2001 Alexandria Petroleum Company.
• Refining laboratory (ASTM , IP and UOP test methods)
• Gas chromatography laboratory (hp , perkin elimar apparatus )
• Water Analysis Laboratory (ASTM and Standard Methods)
2001-Present Alexandria Mineral Oils Company.
Senior laboratory chemist
• Shift laboratory Supervisor (responsible for refining products ,gases and water analysis using ASTM , IP and UOP test methods , During a start up and performance for new units production )
• Gas oil , fuel oil and tankers laboratory Supervisor (responsible for refining products, Import and export tankers analysis using ASTM , IP and UOP test methods) according to ISO specifications
• Develop all the lab standards and procedures (such as lab safety requirement, instrument calibration standard, guidelines on acceptable deviation for different test, etc) in accordance with standard .Prepare grant and budget requests; administer operating budget; maintain and approve expenditures; prepare reports, correspondence and statistical data; review legislation. Develop and implement ISO 9000 plans and programs for company certification .Provide technical support to operation during commissioning and plant startup stage .Solve special problem requiring analytical support and process chemistry knowledge
1994-1998 Alexandria University
• B.Sc. of Chemistry and Botany.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services