This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To develop as a Project Manager as well attain the highest level in my career with a progressive organization where my experience in providing quality services will positively affect organization performance
• Current student of M.A in Project Planning and Management, University of Nairobi
• Post Graduate Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and supplies management Kenya Institute of Management - KIM (Kenya)
• Bachelor of Commerce Degree Finance option, Second Class Honors Nairobi University
• Trained in Commerce, procurement, Financial Management and Credit Risk Management.
• Customer Care skills, report writing, public finance, corporate finance management and Management Skills Development seminars
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Skills in and knowledge of financial analysis, business planning, marketing and trade Strong organizational and planning skills. Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-building skills.
• Highly pro-active and ability to perform with minimum supervision.
IT SKILLS acquired at Zetec college include: internet explorer trained user, statistical analysis, ms project and Microsoft Office
• 5 years progressive management experience in Private sector
• Over 3 years as credit control expert at Celtel Kenya Limited now ZAIN Kenya.
• Member Kenya Institute of Management Kenya.
• Member of Kenya Institute of Supplies management.
• Advising management on the best value added services that will help the company save money and beneficial to the customers
• Determination of the accounts to be forwarded to external collectors and the debts to be written off
• Verifying bills to ensure that they are correct before they are sent
A member of the Management team providing Handling corporate, government and individual customer accounts
• Collaborates with credit control supervisor in handling a customer base of 6800 with average revenue of 100 million and ensuring a collection of 98%
• Developed a debt collection strategy that has reduced outstanding debt by 80%
• Negotiation, reconciliation and enhanced debt collection
• Vetting of customers before enlistment
• supporting the corporate social responsibility team thus involved in the identification of projects,
commissioning and ensuring successful implementation
• A member of Corporate Social Responsibility team organized for Celtel Christmas caravan, water project teams , internally displaced persons and support for the free primary and secondary school initiatives by providing learning materials
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental