Instrumentation and control engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Instrumentation and automation engineer with over 5 years experience pursuing a career in the oil/gas and petrochemical field, seeking a promising position that offers both challenge and a good opportunity for growth.
• December 2003 – present ▬ Automation and Instrumentation Engineer – Snamprogetti Romania/ A company of SAIPEM performing engineering and site activities for different projects:
• January 2009 – present:- Expert Engineer - Snamprogetti Romania
• July 2008 – December 2008 - Expert Engineer - Support for engineering activities -assignment to Snamprogetti SPA– Italy, Milan
Department referent for the interdisciplinary working group providing interface between Technical Units and Construction Department.
• July 2007 – July 2008: ENI R&M – ROSE Deasphalting Unit - Instrument site assistance assignment to Snamprogetti SPA– Italy, Sannazzaro de' Burgondi Refinery
• March 2007 – May 2007: ARAMCO– Khursaniyah Producing Facilities & Utilities Project Saudi Arabia Task Force - assignment to Snamprogetti SPA– Italy, Milan
Instrument wiring connections generation and Instrument Loop Diagram and Instrument Segment Diagram generation using INtools SmartPlant Instrumentation.
• AKER KVAERNER– Polyethylene Singapore Project Bid
• MITSUBISHI- Orlen PKN - PTA Project Bid
Project Specialist Leader .
• GASCO - Ruwais 3rd NGL Train
• ENI SpA – Raffineria Sannazzaro de Burgundi- Snamprogetti SPA– Italy, Milan Offices
▫ Program Calculation and choosing of flow elements; preparing the Individual Specification for orifice plates and restriction orifices;
• ERG MED - Raffineria ISAB Impianti Nord – Priolo Gargallo - Italy
• AGIP PETROLI SpA – Raffineria di Taranto
▫ Verification and updating of the Secondary Electric Connections Sketches, MTO and Purchase Orders for Electric Erection Materials
• Bidding activities
1998 – 2003 Oil – Gas University from Ploieşti
Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
Bachelor degree in Automatic Control and Industrial Informatics
Relevant knowledge: computerized process control and supervision, field instrumentation for refinery and petrochemical, automatic control loops, advanced control algorithms, real-time engineering applications.
• 1994 – 1998 National College “Spiru Haret” from Ploieşti
Specialized in general informatics
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment