Civil Engineer (Construction/Planning)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To obtain job in esteemed orginization.
I have got more than 10 years experience in different fields, detail of which is as under:
A. At this time working with NESPAK Consultants at Kachi Canal D.G.Khan Project since 03 Sep, 2007. (a mega project for construction of lined canal starting from Taunsa Barrage to Baluchistan Province)
(a) Worked as Regional Professional (Regional Engineer/Regional Head) in “NRSP” (National Rural Support Programme) since 24-10-2000-to 31-08-2007.
NRSP was partner Agency of Dera Ghazi Khan Rural Development Project (DGK-RDP) jointly funded by Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Government of Punjab (GOP).
(a) Types of Schemes Monitored:
Under DGK-RDP 1398 different types of Community Development Sub-Projects were completed. Major types of Sub-Projects were:
1. Drinking water supply schemes
2. water supply for Irrigation
3. Community Buildings, School Buildings, Dispensary Building
4. Poultry Sheds, Cattle Sheds
5. Link Roads, Embankment of Link Roads, Box Culverts, VR-Bridges on minors (Designed by Irrigation Deptt.)
6. Diversion Bund, Protection Bund, Soil conservation Structures
7. Water Reservoirs etc
8. Lining of wells in hilly areas
9. 136 Turbine Tube wells schemes were completed.
(NRSP was responsible for monitoring of scemes execution)
My main responsibilities are:
• Planning, Designing & Construction Supervision of Sub-Projects.
• Supervision / monitoring for Implementation of work according to approved design.
• Supervision / monitoring of the execution of work, for timely completion and quality assurance.
• Analysis of work done quantities & recommendation for release of further amount.
• General administration / logistics and allied matters pertaining to a work force of about fifteen field engineers.
(b) I also monitored lining of watercourses under (National Programme for Improvement of Watercourses) NPIWCs and did same job as mentioned above. In this component 26 watercourses were lined & verified by NESPAK consultants during my job period.
C. Worked as trainee engineer with “Punjab Provincial Building Deptt. D.G.Khan” for two years, the main responsibilities were:
• Monitoring of execution of works according to Design.
• To ensure quality of works.
• To ensure completion of works within given time period.
B.Sc/B.E Civil Engineer
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment