Mechanica Power Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Searching for a challenging career in Mechanics field and Oil Field, to enhance my skills in a dynamic international environment, absorbs and utilizes my potential, and enriches my team working activities.
Egyptian Cement Company (ECC), Lafarge Group: From: 6/1/2006 till Now.
• Job Title : Shift Leader ( Raw Material Preparation Operation Shift Engineer )
• Job Purpose :
A - To direct and control the activities of the Raw Material preparation area and Crushing Production Lines operation during the shift to ensure that operation are carried out in the most efficient and effective manner with respect to the safety and environmental policies.
B - To provide technical leadership, management and control an area of production and maintenance activity to ensure the provision of cost effective, proactive production and engineering services which maximize plant availability.
C - Prepare reports on the full range of operation and production lines downtime issues in order to ensure that senior management have sufficient information to support decision making.
D - Co-ordinate and communicate effectively with other Departments on operation and Production activities, attending and reporting regularly to management meetings in order to ensure that operation provision meets the ongoing needs of the production process.
E - Carry out and supervise breakdown maintenance for critical and complex plant and equipment in order to ensure that plant and equipment downtime is minimized.
ENCO (Electro Mechanical Construction): From 1/1/2006 to 5/30/2006
• Job Project: Holiday Inn Hotel , City Stars
• Job Title: AS Built Site Engineer ( Air Conditioning HVAC , Fire Fighting Networks )
• Faculty of Engineering , Mechanics Power Dep. - Helwan University
• Graduation Project : Simulation for Hot Water Fire tube Boiler
• Graduation Project Grade: Very Good
• Graduation Year: July 2005
• Bearing Inspection, Failures and countermeasures.
• Basics of Pneumatics.
• Techniques of Failure Analysis.
Interpersonal Skills Courses
• 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
• Team Work Skills.
• Arabic: Native Language, fluent spoken and written
• English: First Language, Very good spoken and written
• Strong sense of responsibility & self motivation
• Ability to summarize technical problems & solution using logical approach
• Team player with the ability to work independently & under pressure
• Patient listener with special talent for understanding colleagues & clients needs
• High organizational skills with the ability to plan
• Windows 98, ME, XP
• Internet Package
Date of Birth: 3rd of Oct, 1981
Military Status: Exempted
Marital Status: Engaged
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment