Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 0 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To join the staff of an organization that can fully utilize the service of a mechanical engineer in oil & gas industry.
I am fresh graduate student from a local university. I have gain industrial and working experience through industrial training for five month. I have been place in a power plant that used gas and steam turbine (combine cycle), and have been attached with mechanical maintenance team. During the training period, i have been exposed with all maintenance works includes preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance. So that, I have been practiced a little bit how to troubleshoot certain problems occurred.
I am fresh graduate in mechanical engineering from Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Malaysia (www.utem.edu.my).
Interest and Hobbies
Traveling, music, reading, playing football and rugby, surfing internet, meeting new people and indoor sport activities
• Dynamic, enthusiastic and hardworking person
• Willing to learn new thing and easily adapted to changes
• Willing to listen and follow orders from superior
• Self-motivated with strong determination to success
• Honest and responsible
• Can communicate with many kind and level of people
• Willing to speak up to give opinions, comments and suggestion.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services