Senior static equipment engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• TO WORK IN A CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT,
• PROVIDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENTNEW
• 10 years of experience in various oil, gas and petrochemical projects.
• Specialised in basic endorsement, preparation of mechanical data sheets, technical specification, material requisition, vendor offer evaluation, interface with other discipline, check compliance of design with international codes standards and practices for stationary equipment.
• More than 4 years as senior and lead mechanical engineer in OTEC Co. involved in different oil & gas EPC projects.
• Working for about 2 years in Nargan Co., as lead mechanical engineer for stationary equipment of different petrochemical projects.
• Working for almost 3 years in Azarab Co. as manufacturer of pressure vessels, towers, heat exchangers and reactors.
• Specialised in finite element analysis (FEA) for designing the pressure vessels acc. to ASME Sec. VIII - Div. 2.
• Familiar with relevant software such as Auto Cad, Word, Excel, PVElite, Compress, Tank, Aspen b-jac, HTFS, HTRI, Nozzle Pro, Solid Works, MSC Patran/ Nastran and Ansys.
Sep. 1999 – Feb. 2001
Khajeh Nasireddin-E Toosi University Of Technology, Tehran, Iran
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Sep. 1994 – Feb.1999
Amir Kabir University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Health, Safety and Environment