Operation Manager - Wireline Logging Operation Central Sumatra
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Handling whole wireline operation in Central Sumatra, covering multiple clients. Involve with tender preparation, client relationship, wireline logging operation, personnel and QHSE.
-Operation Manager, Schlumberger (Apr 2009 – present). Managing Wireline location for Central Sumatra with business size $28M/year.
-Field Services Manager, Schlumberger (Jan 2006 – 2009). Managing Wireline location for Prabumulih, Jambi and Riau province
-Field Engineer, Schlumberger (March 2001 – Dec 2005). Work in various location: Malaysia, Indonesia & Brunei (Reservoir Evaluation Wireline)
-Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Bachelor Degree
GPA: 3.68 of 4.00 (with cum laude predicate)
Major: Computer Engineering in Electrical Engineering Department
-University of Electro-Communication Tokyo, Japan
Student exchange program
QHSE3 Jakarta, Indonesia
Sales/Account Course Kualalumpur, Malaysia
OFS4, Finance Course Kualalumpur, Malaysia
Management Essential Jakarta, Indonesia
Field Service Manager School Paris, France
Combined Safety Course (Offshore Survival, HUET & Fire Fighting) Sribima Marine Training Center, Miri, Malaysia
Field Engineer Peptec III (Maxpro) Livingstone, UK
OFS3, People Management Perth, Australia
OFS2, People training Labuan, Malaysia
Advanced Reservoir MDT School Labuan, Malaysia
VSI Seismic School SKK Tokyo, Japan
10k Pressure Equipment School Indonesia Training Center
Field Engineer Peptec II (MDT/FMI/DSI/CMR) Indonesia Training Center
Field Engineer Peptec I (PEX, BHC, CBL, USIT, Perforation) Indonesia Training Center
OFS 1, Orientation, Basic QHSE Jakarta, Indonesia
• PT. Kaltim Prima Coal scholarship award for 1 year (1999-2000).
• As an Exchange Student, joined JUSST Program in Japan for one semester (April – September 2000) at University of Electro-Communication (UEC), Tokyo.
• Schlumberger’s Worldwide GOLD Award for experimental project on New Deep Water Seismic Source in Sabah, Malaysia, presented by CEO in Paris (2005)
• Schlumberger’s Worldwide BRONZE Award for Brown Field Production Enhancement ConocoPhillips project in South Sumatra (2008)
• Schlumberger’s Indonesia Award for Breaking Worldwide Record 26 Dual Packer Sampling interval job in Jambi province (2008)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services