Project Controls, Project Services
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 25 years
|Relocation: Yes - Domestically
|Seeking a challenging career opportunity in Devon Project Management / Project Services leadership Team.
|PROFILE OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Seasoned background in project management, project controls, project services, estimating, workface planning, business analysis, risk, quality assurance, proposal development and construction.
* Adept in project compliance & governance, establishing best-in-class processes, best practices, and templates to seamlessly steer projects through full life cycle; effortlessly integrate PMO systems and tools throughout all departments and functional areas to optimize project outcomes.
* Extensive audit expertise includes Cold eyes review of multimillion and billion dollar projects and as well as leading successful ISO 9000 certification/accreditation.
* Skilled at preparing and leveraging WBS, OBS, estimates, budgets, PEP, project controls plan, project coding, cash flow, change management, KPIs and EVM systems to achieve “industry best” project performance.
* Expertise in setting up balance scorecard POP (Pillar of performance), budget, business plans, strategies.
* Exceptional skills in developing, managing, and motivating highly efficient personnel; initiated innovative mentoring and career progression programs to maximize job performance, morale, and staff retention.
* Managed as Owner, EPCM, Constructor; Greenfield, Brownfields, Facilities, Shutdowns, and Pipelines.
* Computer skills include MS Office Suite, P6, Prism, @Risk, Oracle, Pert master, and numerous cost engineering/PM tools.
|MBA in Project Management, Jones International University, U.S.A, GPA: 4.0
BSc in Mechanical Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology, India, First Class
|P Eng., Alberta, Canada
PMP, Project Management Institute
CCE, Association for Advancement of Cost Engineering
Manager of Quality & Organizational Excellence, American Society for Quality
Past IRCA Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001:2000 (2002); Internal Auditor ISO 9002:1994 (1998)
|Project Controls – Planning/Scheduling & Cost Engineering;
Proposals & Estimation;
Work Face Planning – Static & Dynamic;
Risk Management – P80 completion date, Contingency in estimates & Forecast at completion range;
Contract Administration & Management;
Organization strategies & change agent;
Quality Assurance –organizational excellence setting balance score card metrics.
Team Building & Mentoring.