QC inspector & NDTtechnecian level II (MT&PT&UT)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 18 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|A Qualified Q.C Inspector having experience in QC aspects for a Structural steel fabrication and plate works like Stacks, Pipes, Storage Tanks, Pressure Vessels and Silo.Have SCN-ASNT Level II in NDT methods (UT, MT, DPT).
|• Working as Quality Control Inspector for Structural Steel members like Beam, Column, Girder, Frame and Plate works like Stacks, Pipes, Storage Tanks, and Pressure Vessels etc. (carbon steel and stainless steel) required for Oil, Gas & Chemical Industries
• Proven reporting and job planning skills. Familiar with several welding procedures, processes , inspection test plan (ITP),and welding maps.
• Checking the marking of the members according to the shop drawings' requirement.
• Checking the main section of the member with the ASTM standard like HEA, and HEB & HEM profiles. and shell, cap end, nozzles, bad, and pipe
• Dimensional inspection of the structural members and tanks as per the shop drawings by checking the critical dimensions, assemblies, pitch of the holes etc. in order to make it prepare for erection.
• Visual Inspection of the welds of the assemblies by checking the Weld size, Profile, Finishing of Welds and inspecting the visual defects like Pore holes, run out, cracks, slag etc.
• Checking the availability of sub assemblies, loose connections in the main member according to the fabrication drawing requirements.
• Suggesting & rectifying the fabrication mistakes in order to have quality in the members for error free erection.
• Final checking of the members for visual defects like Section bend, pitting problem, plates bend etc.
• Appling with the NDT inspections for MPI, UT, PT etc for the structural members. Storage tanks, stacks and vessels. and make the reports as per specifications and codes
• Documentation of the inspection activities which involves preparing Final Inspection Reports, Non conformance reports.
| • High Technical Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
(two years after secondary school)
GALAL FAHMY Technical Institute
Cairo –Egypt (1987: 1992)
. Plate works fabrication technology course
From Trainees Center
. N.D.T. COURSE SCN- ASNT LEVEL II IN (PT-MT-UT).
From AL-HIDADA CO. ltd.
|A Qualified Q.C Inspector/Supervisor, having experience in Quality control aspects for a Structural steel fabrication and plate works like Stacks, Pipes, Storage Tanks, Pressure Vessels and Silo. Possessing knowledge in codes ASTM, AWS D1.1, ASME sec V, VIII, IX and BS standards. Have SCN-ASNT Level II in NDT methods (UT, MT, DPT).have job planning skills. Familiar with several welding procedures, processes , inspection test plan (ITP),and welding maps.
-Microsoft Windows NT
Father’s Name: ELSAYED LASHIN
Date of Birth: 22-sep.-1972
Nationality : Egyptian
Languages Known: Arabic (basic)
English(v.good in verbal, reading and writing)