7+ Years Exp - Instrumentation and control system Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I am an Instrumentation and Control System Engineer with 6+ years of experience in Oil & gas, Power and other process industries under EPC Company. I have sound knowledge in DCS/PLC-Yokogawa,ABB,Allen Bradley,GE and Other process automation products.
Company: # 1
MIDDLE EAST CONTROL SERVICES- DUBAI- 01/04/2008 to Till Date
Work Site/Location: CABINDA GAS PLANT PROJECT, CABINDA GULF OIL COMPANY (CHEVERON/ CB&I) ˇV ANGOLA, AFRICA.
Position: Instrument and Control System Engineer
Role: Associated with Construction Co-ordination in Instrumentation and control systemˇ¦s Preparation of Instrument Index, control loops from control narratives. Installation, Calibration and Pre-Commissioning of instruments /control systems and Co-ordinate with quality control in respect of Instrumentation and control, including factory acceptance tests; safety assessments and Site commissioning as per Clientˇ¦s Specification and Requirements.
Software installation, Testing and successful Commissioning Co-ordination with Vendors (scope of Field instrument which is connected with Yokogawa CS 3000 DCS / Allen Bradley system) at customer site (CABINDA GULF OIL COMPANY on behalf of CHEVERON/ CB&I) as per petroleum industry standards and safety codes.
„X Thoroughly conversant with P&ID diagrams / instrument schedules/ loop schematic Preparation / block interlocking Preparation and other engineering documentation systems.
„X preparing Input / Output assignment lists for DCS and PLCˇ¦s / interconnection drawings / Alarm sequence preparation and Reviewing with DCS interfacing drawings/ process hook-up drawings / Pneumatic hook-up drawings and all such engineering functions and practices associated with Instrumentation Engineering. can also work on cable engineering and Instrument installation thought company specification standards.
Company: # 2
Subtleweigh Electric (India) Pvt. Ltd., Chennai. India 27/09/2006 to 13/09/2007
Position: System Engineer
Role: Testing, troubleshooting & successful Commissioning of ABB DCS at Clientˇ¦s site.
Company: # 3
NAVEEN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION, Coimbatore, India. A sister concern of KEAS CONTROL SYSTEMS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, Coimbatore, India -10/06/2005 to 16/08/2006.Position: Senior System Engineer (projects)
Company: # 4
ASSOCIATED CEMENT COMPANIES Ltd, Coimbatore. India (5/1 2/1998 to 7/5/2002)
Position: Site Engineer Maintenance - Instrumentation
Role: Instruments and Control systems Installation in Cement and 25 MW Power Plant.
• Bachelor of Engineer in Electronics & communication Engineering from ANNA UNIVERSITY, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. (2002 to 2005.)
• Diploma in Electronics & communication Engineering,(D.E.C.E.,) from Board of Technical Education., Tamilnadu, India .(1995 to 1998)
• Certification Trainings attended for YOKOGAWA- DCS (Distributed Control Systems) CS 3000 Engineering Programming, configurations at YOKOGAWA India LTD, Bangalore.
• Certification Trainings attended for PROSAFE PLCˇ¦S Programming, configurations with DCS and safety measures at YOKOGAWA India LTD, Bangalore.
• Trainings attended for FOUNDATION FIELD BUS TECHNICAL TRAINING with YOKOGAWA DCS- CS 3000 at CHEVRON ENERGY TECHNOLOGY COMPANY (ETC), ANGOLA.
• Certification Trainings attended for ˇ§WORK SAFETY LEADERSHIPˇ¨ as per oil and Gas standards of CHEVRON
Oil Treating & Refining
Metal Pressure Vessels
Computer Hardware, Electronics
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Ecological & Environmental