This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 10 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|Position as Construction manager on large oil & gas construction projects worldwide.
|• Lauer Industrieservice GmbH Division Manager Benelux, start up a new division for piping and mechanical
works in the pertrochemical and oil & gas industries.
• Suez-GDF Construction Manager for a modular construction project of EUR€ 85m+ plant. BP Refinery
Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
• Suez-GDF Project Manager EUR€15m Refinery Tank Maintenance Program. Total Fina Refinery Antwerp,
• Suez-GDF Construction Manager for a modular construction project of EUR€50m+ new LNG plant, Aker
Kvaerner, Aukra Island, Norway.
• Suez-GDF Turnaround Construction Manager, Shell Refinery Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
• Suez-GDF Project Manager for construction of a LNG plant Cold Box (VD-107A), Statoil AS, Antwerp,
• Suez-GDF Construction Manager of a EUR€25m+ LNG plant Cold Box, Statoil SA, Antwerp, Belgium and site
installation, Melkoya, Norway.
• Suez-GDF Construction Manager of a EUR€120m+ new LNG plant, Statoil AS, modular construction Antwerp,
Belgium and site installation, Melkoya, Norway.
• Suez-GDF Structural Steel Coordinator & Load Out Manager for a modular construction LNG project, Statoil
SA, Antwerp, Belgium.
• Suez-GDF Subcontract Coordinator for a EUR25m+ LNG plant, Statoil AS, Karsto, Norway.
• Suez-GDF Subcontract Coordinator for a EUR20m+ petrochemical refinery plant, DSM (Sabic) Elastomers
Europe, Geleen, The Netherlands.
|Master in Engineering (electro – mechanical)
* Master in HSE, Cresept HSE University
HSE for Contractors
* Master in Industrial Venture Policy, EHSAL European Management School (EMS)
* Master in Project Management (based on PMBOK), EMS