MBA Business Management
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
My familiarity with the business and consumer environment in Florida, USA will be extremely valuable in all endeavors. My Master of Business Administration degree and fluency in English further bolster my qualifications.
1. Administrative Assistant, Montverde Academy, Montverde, Florida (09/23/98-05/14/00) Salary: US $9/hr
2. Sales Representative for West Coast Distribution Inc., Melbourne, Florida (02/02/02-05/02/04) Salary: US $45,000/yr
3. Manager, Naweed Akram Inc., Melbourne, Florida (01/01/00-08/12/05)
Salary: US $40,000/yr
• Developed specialized marketing strategies and sales methods.
• Competent in financial planning and analysis including cost reduction and performance improvement.
• Improved efficiency through elimination of non-value added tasks.
• Secured approval on sales and marketing proposals.
• Strong analytical skills, recognized trouble-shooter.
4. Program Manager, Project Manager and Consultant; Restoration Society, Miami, Florida. (05/02/03- Present) Salary: US $35,000/yr
• Contributed instrumentally in establishing program management functions within company.
• Directed and advised project managers and project team members while managing client relationships throughout entire project lifecycle.
• Initiated accounting systems and workflow enhancements.
• Conceived and conducted comprehensive business and system training program for operations staff, which resulted in decreased turnover.
• Keeping accounts up to date monthly and annually in order to maintain a balanced cash flow.
• Consistently changing investment strategies in order to keep up with the stock market trend.
5. MC Assembly (02/01/05 – 08/02/05) Salary: US$8/hr
• Built Circuit Boards; SAP; RSD; PST; QC
6. Far Research (06/05/06 - 10/04/06) Salary: US $11/hr
• Production; Assembly; Forklift; Warehouse
7. Fiserve Lending Solution (10/05/06 – 4/15/07)
Floods/Importing & Reporting Flood determination Associate
• Site survey; Deed; Mortgages
8. Osler Medical (06/11/07 – 08/15/08)
• Medical Coder; Data Entry
9. Arvato (11/22/05 – 05/12/06) Salary: US$9.75/hr
• Worked on E8150 cellular phones; Refurbishing parts; Soldering
• 1st - 6th grade at Khartoum American School(KAS), Sudan (1988-1994)
• 7th - 9th grade at International School of Kenya (ISK) (1994-1997)
• 10th -12th grade from Montverde Academy, Florida, USA (1997-2000)
• B.S. Business Adm., Brevard Community College (BCC), Florida, USA; and Ash wood University, USA GPA: 3.79/4.0 (2000-2002)
• M.B.A. Business Management/Cost Accounting, Ash wood University, USA GPA: 3.84/4.0 (2002-2003)
Business Service Management (BSM)Certificate
1. I can speak Bangla, which is my mother tongue, but I do not know how to read and write given that I have been living and studying abroad since childhood.
2. I am fluent in English; reading, writing, and speaking.
3. Other languages that I am fairly good at speaking are Spanish, Hindi, and Arabic.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services