This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
to utilize my skill; knowledge; training; and experience in the QMS and engineering in the construction of projects related to the petrochemical industry and to enhance the process by implementing improvement if needed.
2005 until now QA manager, chiyoda corporation
1) responsible to the project director for the implementation of the qms for EPC LNG us$ multi-billion petrochemical projects.
2) scheduling and conducting external audits on vendors, sub-vendors, subcontractors and internal audits.
3) reporting on the performance of qms and its effectiveness to the project management.
2003-2005 quality manager, mitsubishi heavy industries, japan
1) establishing and maintaining qms; advising on the implementation of the qms; liaison with client on all quality management issues
2) review and monitor the quality control activities on site,
2001-2002 quality assurance manager, GLF, qatar
1) responsible for development and establishment of corporate qms documentation for certification.
2) preparation of pqp and itp for five major petrochemical projects,
3) implementation and monitoring the qms ; carrying out internal audits; recommending improvements; supervision of site quality engineers.
2000-2001 quality manager, midmac contracting , qatar
1) responsible for the implementation of the qms of us$ multi-billion chemical complex project.
2) ensured that work was carried out in accordance with project requirement
3) responsible for the quality control of the construction
4) supervision of quality control engineers and multi-discipline site inspectors.
1998-2000 civil engineering specialist, ras gas lng co. ltd., qatar
1) led civil engineering group in commissioning and start-up of company lng facilities.
1990-1998 principal engineer, brown & root ltd, uk
1) reviewed and approved design documents and contractorsˇ¦ submittals
2) participated in solving construction problems.
1987-1990 senior civil/structural engineer, qatar petroleum, qatar
1) led civil engineering group for design, construction and maintenance of company facilities including review and approval of engineering packages.
1983-1987 project engineer, adma-opco, uae
1980-1983 geotechnical engineer, binnie & partners, uk
1979-1980 geotechnical engineer, r.m.douglas construction ltd, uk
1974-1979 university of birmingham, uk (phd studies)
1973-1974 production engineer marples ridgway limited, uk
1972-1973 university of newcastle upon tyne, uk (msc studies)
1967-1972 civil engineer
1) PhD civil engineering, university of birmingham, uk, 1979
2) MSc in foundation engineering, university of newcastle upon tyne,uk, 1973
3) BSc in civil engineering, 1967
1) member, institute of quality assurance (miqa)
2) certified and registered lead auditor, iso 9000:2000, international register of certificated auditors (irca)
3) lead auditor, bs ohsas 18001:2007
4) chartered engineer (ceng), uk
5) member, institution of civil engineers (mice),uk
6) eur ing, european federation of national engineering associations
7) other memberships: mimare,miht,mimm,fgs,mbgs
Occupational Health and Safety Management
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement