This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
to accept challenges in the field of oil and gas sector
1)Presently working for QATAR GAS OPERATING CO. LTD through Brunel Energy as Lead Mechanical Technician from 2nd December 2008 to till date.
2) Worked for OES LTD, Australia as Shift Supervisor (maintenance) on the Indian Oil Corporation Limited- SPM Installation Project (onshore and offshore) 8 April 2007 to November 2008.
3) Worked for RAS GAS through ENERGY AND INDUSTIRAL SOLUTION WLL as a Lead Mechanical Technician from 27th September 2006 to 8th march 2007.
4) Worked for HADEN International India as a Junior Utility Engineer at CIPLA Goa, Verna Industrial Estate, and Verna Goa. Haden IFM Ltd provides Facilities management services for Pharmaceutical Company. Service period was 21st January 2002 to 23rd August 2006.
5) Worked for Mondovi Dry Docks (ISO – 9001 – 2000 approved) as a Mechanical Engineer (maintenance) from 10th June 1999 to 20th January 2002.
1) H.S.S.C. passed with 1 st class from Goa Board.
2) S.S.C.E. passed with Distinction from Goa Board.
3)Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, passed with 1st class from Goa Technical Board
S.T.C.W. Course as follows:
Presently i am working for qatar gas operating company through brunel energy as a lead mechanical technician and i am looking for better oppourtunity in oil and gas sector
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Surge Vessel - PAA Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement
Health, Safety and Environment