This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To develop a life time career in an organization which gives the opportunities to handle a challenging tasks and responsibilities in a highly competitive environment and assure my leadership and development skills will be fully utilized.
Position : QC Inspector (QAQC Department)
Company: Amona Ranhill Consortium Sdn. Bhd. (Tajurah, Libya)
Dated Joined: 1 June 2008 until now
Proposed Project: Proposed 10,680 units of 4 Storey Apartment ( Design and Construct) including Consultancy Services for Master Planning and other Facilities. Total of 680 Blocks with 16 units per block and approximate area of 160m2 per block. Aluminum System Formworks are the major components of structure.
Description of work:
• Assist QC Engineer for keeping construction activities in order and ensure that they are carried out according to the plans and specifications.
• Prepare daily report for all inspection at site with consultant.
• Inspection of Platform and Basement Excavation Level to Earthwork.
• Conducting of Field Density Test (FDT) to make the platform strengthen.
• Inspection of Structural Steel Reinforcement and Concreting.
• Inspection of Aluminum Formwork vertically and Soffit of Slab Level.
• Supervised and witness necessary testing on each work segment of structural and steel fabrication.
• Checked and monitor construction activities on site to ensure progress work based on schedule.
• To ensure implement the method statements at site, proper Quality Control are maintained and verify site quality test
• To ensure that all materials and workmanship are in compliance with contract specification and drawings.
• To certify / verify inspection which have been carried out for all related work and activities on structural work including monitoring the site works time to time.
• Report to QC Engineer any non-conforming works at site.
• Liase with Libya Consultant for approval work.
Position : Engineer
Company: Teguh Runding Sdn Bhd
Dated Joined: 21 May 2007 - 29 May 2008
Description of work: 1) Cadangan Menyiapkan Sebuah Banglo Dua Tingkat diatas Lot 1225 Jln Solok, Mukim Tangkak, Johor for Tetuan Hj Zakaria Othman
- Design Bungalow Structure using Esteem, prepare detail drawing for Tuan Zakaria at Tangkak, Johor;
2) Cadangan Projek Naik Taraf Jalan Mengkarak Station, Bera, Pahang for Kementerian Kemajuan Luar Bandar dan Wilayah.
- Prepare of road design by using PDS, road alignment drawing, taking off and bill of quantities, prepared of tender document and attend meeting
- Provide tender evaluation for Projek Naik Taraf Jalan Mengkarak Station
June 2003 - June 2007 B.Eng. ( Hons) in Civil Engineering,
University Technology Malaysia, CPA 3.27
2002 – 2003 Physical Science Matriculation, Kuala Pilah Matriculation, CPA 3.45
2000 – 2001 SPM, SEK. MEN. KEB AGAMA JOHOR
BAHRU, 3A 4B 3C 1D
- Green Card Seminar Under C.I.D.B
- Seminar Kejuruteraan Awam ( SEMKA )
- Industrial Training in Civil & Structural Engineering Works at Zainal & Mohamad Consultant.
- How To Get YourSelf Employed under Degree ++ Program
- Short Course on Primavera Project Planner at UTM
- Short Course on Principles of Management at UTM
- Committee in 32nd UTM Convocation
- Flood volunteer in Briged Bencana at Kota Tinggi
- Joined Mountain Bike Challenge, UTM 2004
Languages: Bahasa Malaysia (Written and spoken)
English Languages (Written and spoken)
Arabic (Written and simple spoken)
Computer Skills: Microsoft Application (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project) and Internet.
Engineering Software (Autocad, Staad Pro, Esteem Plus, Primavera Project Planner, PDS, MIDUSS)
Personal Qualities: My colleagues describe me as independence, tolerant and honest person. I can work in team, and under pressure. I’m also a self-motivate person and like to learn new thing.
Strengths: - Independent, hardworking, fast learner and very committed to my career
- Responsibility, good nature and sociable
- Very co-operative
- Ability to work at flexible time
Willing to Travel : Yes
Possess Own Transport : Yes
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services