This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Carrying out Project Proposals, Planning, Implementation and Commissioning of Capital Projects.
March 2006 to Date: Unilever Kenya Limited.
Designation: Project Engineer.
Areas of work
1. Involvement in making project proposals
2. Project planning through development of project networks using M.S project software.
3. Carrying out new engineering designs and modification of existing designs.
4. Making engineering drawings for machine parts, offices and factories.
5. Preparation of Tender documents/ Bills of Quantities.
6. Sourcing for machines and equipments.
7. Supervision of fabrication of machines and equipments by contractors in their workshops
8. Supervision of installation of machines and equipments on site.
9. General co-ordination of project activities by liaising with production departments and management.
10. Project cost tracking in relation to the allocated budget.
11. Carrying out HAZOP study and PHA on the intended projects before commencement of the same.
12. Involvement in projects commissioning.
13. Assisting factory engineers and production department with details/specifications of machines and equipments.
14. Performing such other duties as may be assigned by the Engineering Manager.
2000 ¡V 2005:
Moi University, Eldoret ¡V Kenya.
Bachelor of Technology [B. Tech]
Mechanical and Production Engineering
1995 ¡V 1998:
Kisumu Boys¡¦ High School, Kisumu
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
Bachelor of Technology Degree Certificate in Mechanical and Production Engineering.
Fields of Expertise and skills:
„X Maintenance management (TPM)
„X Capital Project Management
„X Hygienic Design
„X Safety Management in Capital Projects
„X Computer literacy and Proficiency in Auto CAD and Ms Project software.
„X Conversant with the use of International Standard Organisation Practices [e.g. ISO 9001: 2000 quality practices].
„X Interpersonal skills
„X Adept at meetings and negotiations.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement