This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Employing my Technical skills for the overall growth of Organization and achieving recognition in the industry as a credible professional as a Petroleum Engineer.
Presently I am working with Weatherford as a Production Optimization Engineer. I did my M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering and I have two year experience in reservoir field.
My work responsibilities includes collecting the required data from the clients of the given project and then interpretation of the data to optimize the production.
We use following Software for optimization
• Pan system (Well Testing Data Interpretation Software),
• Matball (Reservoir Simulation),
• Reo (Networking Optimizer)
I am very much comfortable on the mention Softwares.
M. Tech(Petroleum Engineering) Indian School of Mines ,Dhanbad ,India
B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) U.P. Technical University Lucknow India
1. Eclipse(Black Oil Simulator Training ) By Slumberger.
2.Qualified GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering) with 93.4 Percentile in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
3.Member of “Society of Petroleum Engineers” (SPE).
1. Worked as a DGH Representative in activation of Sub Hydrostatic Depleted Reservoir in CB-OS-1 Block (14 Jun-3 Jul, 2007).
2. Worked as a DGH Representative in Offshore DST Program at CY-III-D5-AI (10 –17th Jul, 2007)
3. Worked as a DGH Representative in OHDST#1 at KAM-WEST-3-ST (10-12th Aug, 2007)
4. Worked as a DGH Representative in Offshore MDT Program at MN D10- Mahanadi Offshore Basin (30 Nov- 4 Dec-2007)
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement