instrument supervisor in oil and gas or petrochemicals construction company
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Situation of Experience 11 Years
Over 6 years of experience in Onshore and offshore Oil, Gas, Urea, Ammonia, Chemical plants, involved in construction. Breadth of experience covers supervision through procurements, calibration shop, …
• Overall supervision of the project activities pertaining to the instrument, material, and contract management of instrument subcontractors.
• Direct supervision of calibration in laboratory and field.
• Review of documents / Engineering outputs to suit the work in calibration shop and site.
• Project activities planning in line with the other disciplines to ensure the milestones are achieved as per standard.
• Material management including the material submittal and customer certification.
• Final QC documents for giving up to client.
• Review of As Built Drawings, documentation books, Test certificates prior to handover and prepare Ready for Commissioning Packages
Potency of work:
• Good interpersonal association, hard working, enthusiasm to learn, honest & positive approach etc.
• Computer ability, self motivated and able to carry out responsibility with minimal supervision.
• Technical School of Ferzol: -Professional Brevet in Radio Procedures 1993-1995
-Technical Baccalaureate in Electronic & telecom 1995-1998
• Audio & Video transmitting.
• Digital signal
• Kortbawi Technical Institute: -Diploma in Industrial informatics (T.S.) 1998-2000
• American Lebanese Language Centre: Following English course 1999-2001
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services