To obtain a dominant position in an organization for personal and professional growth. Especially in the field of Accounting, Finance and Audit with constant hard work and commitment with the organization.
• Practical experience with cross-functional teams on statuary audits, interim reviews, financial advisory projects, Valuations, feasibility reports, due diligence and agreed upon procedures assignments, with major industries of Oil & Gas, Banking, Construction, Manufacturing and Trading, Telecommunication and Internationally funded projects of United Nations • Experience in financial statement Preparation, Budget Preparation, Financial Analysis, Ratio Analysis and taxation related matters. • Internal Audit experience in Kot Addu Power Company (KAPCO) • Accounts Officer at USAID Pakistan • Chief Accountant at Tadmur Holding W.L.L Qatar
• Profound practical knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards & SOX Controls. • Special expertise in Financial Advisory, Valuation and Consultancy Assignments • In-depth knowledge of Financial Instruments (Derivatives) • In-depth knowledge of Risk Management Techniques and Corporate Finance and Advisory Services • In-depth knowledge of internationally funded projects, Complete understanding of the flow of the funds. Complete understanding of the management of funds by Ministries and NGOs
Key Tasks and Responsibilities at Tadmur Holding QATAR
• Participated in the designing of Oracle E-Business Suite software to be introduced in compliance with the Enterprise Results Planning (ERP) concept of the management. • Responsible for designing and monitoring of a more effective cash management system. • Responsible for the management of Accounts receivable collection and reduction of bad debts by bringing up all the accounts reconciled, regularly sending the statement to customers and follow-up. • Supervision of the processing of LC and Bank Guarantee. • Checking, reviewing and correction of errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports. Responsible for approval of financial transactions within designated limits. • Analysis of financial information detailing assets and liabilities particularly cash and cash in banks, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory and loans.
• CA Finalist from Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan. • Bachelor of Arts (BA) from Punjab University • Higher Secondary School Certificate from Rawalpindi Board • Secondary School Certificate from Sargodha Board
• Workshop Deloitte International Audit Approach, AS/2 system & ACL • Seminars and workshops organized by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan • Other in-house refresher courses on International Financial Reporting Standards, International Standards on Auditing & Valuation Techniques • Presentation Skills Course from NCBMS.
Audit software of Deloitte AS/2, CAATs including ACL & CMA • On-hand expertise of ERP systems of Oracle Financials, Sidat Financials, Fox Pro, Peach Tree, Quick Books and SUNCLI321
Significant Audit & Assurance Engagements Oil & Gas Sector • Oil & Gas Development Company Limited • Mari Gas Company Limited • OMV (Pakistan) Exploration G.m.b.H • Sprint Oil & Gas Services FZC Telecom Sector • Zhong Xing Telecom Pvt Limited • Zhong Xing Telecom Limited Pakistan Branch • Telephone Industries of Pakistan Pvt Limited • PTCL Research and Development Fund Banking Sector • State Bank of Pakistan • Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited • National Bank of Pakistan • Allied bank Limited Non Governmental Organizations • United Nations Population Fund (NEX Audit Follow up) International Assignment • UNAIDS Review of Controls at Pakistan Country Office Level • Save our Soul Others • Utility Stores Corporation of Pakistan • National Database & Registration Authority • National Highway Authority • Railway Construction Pakistan Limited Agreed upon procedures Assignments • Shell Pakistan limited • Total Parco Pakistan Limited • Pakistan State Oil Limited • Admore Gas Private Limited • Pak Arab Refinery Limited • Bosicor Pakistan Limited
Financial Advisory and Entity Risk Services
Coca Cola Beverages Pakistan Limited Sox controls testing of Coca Cola Beverages Pakistan Limited Financial advisory to the Privatization Commission of Pakistan. Pakistan Mobile Communication Limited