specialist construction engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 19 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
I am looking for interested job and assigned as specialist construction engineer.
With extensive experience in civil engineering, Construction and supervision works more than (19 years) in oil and gas industries companies in Libya, having been assigned as A project / specialist civil engineer to supervise / execute numerous projects.
- Review project scope of works, drawings and technical specification and check contract quantities with respect to actual work to be done and prepare documentation for any variation for extra work request.
- Review and approval all the submitted working procedures by contractor for projects.
- Verification of the contractor’s quality control procedures.
- Checking the certification of civil and structural materials delivered to site.
- Review and approval of the contractor’s site proposals.
- Coordination between the contractor’s and the other relating departments.
- Full supervision of civil construction activities are completed in accordance with the S.O.C specification, engineering standard and any other referenced documents and vender documentations, and to ensure that all civil works are executed in accordance with approved QA/QC plans.
- Review and approve concrete mixes, pouring and testing procedures.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly project reports (progress reports).
- Hold weekly, monthly meeting with contractors as required.
- Handovers on completion.
B.Sc. Degree in Civil Engineering (1990), Faculty of Engineering, University Of Garyounis, Libya.
: Pg Dip. In Structural Engineering (09/ 2006), Salford University, UK
: English Courses (one year) in Rasco Company,1991
: Project Administration (Tow weeks in Egypt, 1995)
: Computer Microsoft word program (Rasco Company 1997)
: Project Design Execution & Surveying (6 months in Cyprus 1998).
: Reporting writing (one week in S.O.C Company)
: Advanced English Courses in S.O.C, 2004)
: IELTS Certificate (2004 from uk)
: Primavera program (2007 in S.O.C)
project involved :
- HVAC workshops.
- Gas cylinder store
- Crash barriers.
- Repairs to foundations and under ground drainage.
- Maintenance of paving (concrete).
- Concrete fence.
- Repair to foundation at ethylene plant.
- Repair to foundation at refinery.
-34’’ gas pipeline projects involving 225 km of gas pipeline, compressor stations with control building complete with roads and valve stations and gas lift projects.
-New tow story building.
-Repair to south fractionation support structure at gas plant.
-Repair to foundation at methanol plant.
-Technical library extension and modification.
-Roof repair for ware house no. 10
-Transportation hanger roof and walls repair.
-New bakery building in area II.
-New automatic bus washes station.
-Replacement of fireproofing on TK-1254 at LNG plant.
-Army Camp Dormitory and Mess hall.
-Many small projects for maintenance.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services