Engineer – Outfitting and deck equipment department
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I’m involved in projects from the conceptual phase, to the detailed design and through to implementation, testing and handover.
Since January 2009 by now I am involved in Royal Navy Of Oman OceanPatrol Vessel.Initially I’ve been working in Romania on HVAC systems and in this moment I’m in Portsmouth, UK to continue the HVAC activity. I am checking the ventilation production drawings, updating the drawings according to the new requirements, and when necessary I modify the ventilation – detailed design. I’m working with TRIBON M3 software, ventilation module.
From September 2008 to December 2008 I was working at Aker Yard / Germany – Warnow Design GmbH at Aker Ro-Pax. With the TRIBON M3 Pipe Modelling I modelled the fire fighting system ,fresh water system ,deck drains ,grey water system and black water system for the deck 10( the ship had 12 decks). - detailed design
From March 2008 to September 2008 I worked at F3 Cabin Cruise Vessels for the Aker Yard /France built at Chantier de L’Atlantique Nantes, 2 series of ships, where with PLANTSPACE I made the ventilation, pipe, electric systems and isometric albums for assembly for one block section of the ship.
From September 2007 to March 2008 I made Foundations Design for Viktor Lenac –Shipyard Rijeka. The shipyard gave me information about all Equipments system and I modelled the structures in AUTOCAD 2007.
2000-2005 "Dunarea de Jos" University Faculty Of Naval Architecture (Economic Engineering) Galati, Romania
1996-2000 "Mihail Kogalniceanu" Theoretical High School- Galati, Romania
• Tribon M3 Drafting
• Tribon M3 Pipe Modelling ,Ventilation Modelling, Structure Modelling
• Tribon M3 Components, Equipment , Outfitting Lists, Design Manager
• Mars 6.1
• Calculation of HVAC equipment in superstructure
• Hull elements and welding types
• English language –advanced (read / write / comprehension)
• Italian language – beginner (read / write / comprehension)
• French language - beginner (read / write / comprehension)
• MS Office ( Word , Excel, Power Point )
• Autocad 2D
• Planning and organisational skills, such as time and resource allocation;
• The ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
• A hard-working, professional attitude;
• Analytical and logic skills;
• Willingness to learn.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services