Job for the Dept of Finance/Audit/Account
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 13 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging job in a well esteemed and growth oriented organization with competitive environment, where I can utilize my professional knowledge and skills in the field of accounts & finance.
Bakri Group- Bakri International Energy Company Ltd (Jeddah -K.S.A)
Group Credit Controller/Financial Analyst ( Feb 2008 to till date)
Purpose of Job:
• Defining and managing Bakri Group’s International Clients’ their Risk strategies in the areas of credit sales policy, collections & decision to allow credit. Develop and enhance systems and process infrastructure to support client level decisions and strategies to support clients level risk tradeoffs.
• Plan, develop and implement client level Risk Management strategies & policies.. Includes identifying, analysing and selling the opportunities to leverage client level and information across the credit life cycle.
• Preparing financial analysis & ratios etc for all Int’l Clients on the basis of their financial statements along with the comparison of different credit rating reports like Lloyds’ MIU report & Ocean Intelligence reports etc., and proposing recommendation for the maximum credit to the clients.
• Liaison with the international clients for their financial statements and/or the other documents which pertain to guarantee on behalf of bank or parent company.
• Liaise with senior management to discuss the KPI’s hotspots and changes for decisioning portfolio. Identify and monitor progress towards any opportunities to address those changes.
• Participation & take necessary actions to continually improve process based learning from compliance procedures, controllership failures, successes and active participation with the Boards of directors.
Royal Group-Zee Stores (Trading & Distributions) Abu Dhabi-U.A.E
Acting Finance Manager (May 2005 to Nov 2007)
Key Result Areas:
• Manage the accounting of operations, provision of financial, commercial and management information.
• Ensure the financial controls over the assets, operation and reporting of Zee Store’s affairs are effective, efficient and maintained in operation.
Mohamed El Ayouty & Company, Accountants & Auditors Dubai, UAE
External & Internal Auditor (February 2003 to January 2005)
Crescent Boards Ltd. Karachi, Pakistan. (Polyester yarn factory)
Accountant & Assistant Finance Manager (Sept 1996 to Sept 2002)
MBA (Executive) Banking & Finance
Preston University Karachi September 2001
B.COM (Bachelor of Commerce)
Hailey College of Commerce (Punjab University-Lahore) July 1996
Institute of Cost and Management Accountant of Pakistan (ICMAP)
Inter - Passed Final - Appearing
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA )
Fundamental Stage Pass & Continued.
ERP System-Oracle based (E Business Suit Version-11i), Great Plain Version 10.0, Quick Book Pro, Peachtree, Dac Easy (Computerized Accounting Packages)
Windows XP, Ms Office and all kind of Internet application.
Marital status Married
Passport No AC-9823492
Languages English, Urdu
Hobbies Reading books, learning new things for business solutions
Availability One/Two Weeks
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental