Project Engineer with 5 years of Experience in Project Management and Electrical Design & Execution
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging career in a professionally competent company with learning and growth opportunities and having adequate responsibility to implement the skills being acquired, and ultimately growing personally with the growth of company.
February 2008 to Till Date as Project Engineer, at First Gulf Bank, UAE.
The job includes Project Management, Coordination & Designing of MEP services for FGB buildings, Offices & Branches in UAE and other international locations.
Have successfully completed more than 30 offices & branches within UAE as well as FGB HQ in Libya & FGB office in Singapore & currently involved in Design & planning for FGB building in Jabel Ali, Dubai.
April 2007 to January 2008 as Project Engineer, at Nelson Planning & Design Pvt. Ltd.
The job includes Designing & Coordination of Electrical Systems of Malls, Multiplexes, Hotels, Offices and Residential Buildings.
• Have been trained in Nelson branch office in Dallas, TX for the Electrical design of Commercial/Residential buildings according to American standard.
July 2004 to March 2007 as Project Engineer, at Janus Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
The job includes Project Management & Designing of Electrical System (HV & LV system), BMS, Fire Alarm, Security system, Lighting & Audio/Video of Malls, Multiplexes, Hotels, Offices and Residential Buildings.
1. Currently involved in Design & Planning for FGB building in JAFZA, Jabel Ali, UAE.
2. MEP design & project management for FGB HQ in Tripoli, LIBYA & Corporate office in Singapore.
3. Electrical Design for MEP services in MARRIOTT hotel in Texas & Houston in U.S.
4. Project Manager for the entire project of Infrastructure development for DATA CENTRE for ONGC-VIDESH LTD in partnership with hp India Ltd.
5. Electrical & L.V. Design of Vasant Kunj Mall Plot 3 & 4 and preparation of Tender for Substation equipment, Panels, Meter Boards and Internal Electrification
6. Involved in Design Report & Estimate of DLF IT Park Chennai & Hyderabad and also in Electrical & L.V. Design of the same and tender for Internal Electrification, Panels, Meter Boards and Transformer.
7. Designing of Highway Lighting and Sizing of Cables for National Highway – 8 and Tender for External Cabling.
8. Electrical and L.V. Design of Eldeco Shopping Mall at Faridabad, Construction Mall at Rajarhat, Kolkata and DLF AMEX at Gurgaon.
9. Up gradation of 11KV Sub Station & MEP services in U.S. Embassy in India.
10. Successful Commissioning & Programming of Lighting Control System in NJPC (Nathpa Jhakri Power Corporation Ltd.) a project of Himachal Pradesh government, India.
B.Tech, June 2004 F/O Engg & Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia. Electrical with
75 % Aggregate.
Intermediate Senior Secondary School, Aligarh Muslim University 76%
High School Holy Cross School, CBSE Board 74%
Pursuing Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification from PMI® – Project Management Institute
Proficient in MS Project, AutoCAD, MS Office & DiaLUX.
Qualified GATE 2004 in Electrical Engineering with 90 Percentile score
Member on PMI.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental