This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
|Experience: 2 years
|Relocation: Yes - Internationally
|To excel in my chosen profession by seeking positions of responsibility with an organization offering professional and growth opportunities, fulfilling myself and delivering satisfaction from performance.
|August 2006– Current
Dial-a-Home Services Ltd.
My main duty is to ensure that the company’s financial records are up to date and policies implemented. This is achieved through:
• Tracking the company’s income and expenses
• Developing financial strategies of the company
• General administration of the company
• Data entry of the clients
• Maintaining the accounting records of the company
Learned: Developed my interpersonal skills, learned to be reliable and to think creatively in all circumstances.
United States International University Computer Laboratory
Position: Multi-Media Assistant
Assisting the multi-media staff in ensuring learning using electronic media runs smoothly in the campus. Main duties
• Making bookings
• Stepping in for staff on leave and weekends’
• Setting PA system in the campus.
• VCR and power point projection in classes.
Learned: To provide timely support whenever my help is needed and relate well to the students and my superiors even when under pressure.
June 2005- February 2006
Sofel Security Services Ltd.
Position: Acting Manager
I was responsible for the general administration of the firm and supervising the daily activities of the firm, this I achieved through the following,
• Recruiting and managing staff
• Collecting payment and paying workers
• Marketing security services
• General account keeping procedures
Learned: To be a team leader, managing people with different cultural backgrounds and timely achievement of set goals and objectives.
|2006 to current International Business Administration
IBA major with a concentration in Finance.
United States International University
Cumulative GPA of 3.52
CORE AREAS COVERED:
1. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
o Principles of Accounting
o Business Communications
o Business Law
o Production and Operations Management
o Strategic management
o Principles of Finance
o International Business Operations
o International Economics and Trade
o Overview of Management Practices
o Cross-Cultural Management
o Principles of Marketing
2000 to 2004 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
Mean grade B-