This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To seek a challenging position in Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) from a reputable and dynamic organization, where I could share and practice my potentials and grow based on my performance, accomplishments and achievements.
1. Inclusive Date : December 2007 - Present
Employer : Sahid SDN BHD
No. 29, Simpang 81-4, G25
Jalan Selatan Satu, Seria KB4333
Project : Offshore Well Tie-in Services (BSP Contract)
Positions Held : QA/QC Engineer (cum QA/QC Coordinator)
2. Inclusive Date : July 1994 – November 2007
Employer : Gulf Elite General Contracting
P.O. Box 32429, Al Khobar 31952, Saudi Arabia
Positions Held : QA/QC Manager
QA/QC Procuremen Supervisor
3. Inclusive Date : July 1993 – December 1993
Employer : Filippo Fochi S.P.A.
No. 34 Rahi Moaeri Street
Fatemi Avenue, Tehran
Islamic Republic of Iran
Project : Vinyl Chloride Monomer Plant Reconstruction
Positions Held : Piping Supervisor
Material Control Engineer
4. Inclusive Date : Aug. 1991 – Jan. 1993
Employer : Master Color Systems
Positions Held : Plant Superintendent
5. Inclusive Date : Oct 1989 – Aug 1991
Employer : Alliance Thread Co., Inc.
Positions Held : QC Head
Material Control Department Head
6. Inclusive Date : Aug. 1986 – Oct. 1989
Employer : Rosario Textile Mills Corporation
Position Held : Officer In-Charge, Thread and Twine Dept.
7. Inclusive Date : Jan. 1983 – Dec. 1985
Employer : First Plywood Corporation
Position Held : Officer In-Charge
Secondary: Claret High School 1972 – 1976
College : Western Mindanao State University 1976 – 1981
Course : Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
1. Quality Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor – ISO 9001:2008 (IRCA Course No A17399), Neville Clarke, Philippines, 09-13 February 2009 (Certificate No. PPSQ208-2022)
2. CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector Training Course, SGS International Certification Services – The Welding Institute (TWI), Manama, Bahrain, 14-18 January 2006.
3. Internal Quality Management System Auditor (ISO 9001:2000) Training Course, SGS International Certification Services, Dammam, Saudi Arabia, 26-27 July 2004.
4. BGAS/CSWIP Painting Grade 3/2, SGS Inspection Services SA Ltd./TWI, Dammam, Saudi Arabia, 11-15 January 2003.
5. SMAW 4G Plate Welding – Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA), San Roque, Zamboanga City, Philippines, 16 May – 12 June 2001.
Oil Treating & Refining
Surge Vessel - Bladder Type
Surge Vessel - Compressor Type
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Sourcing & Procurement